GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Cobb AP + EQT stage 1 Tune ***PRICE DROP***

Selling my AP with a stage 1 93 octane EQT tune on it for a Gti Mk7 DSG transmission. ECU TUNE ONLY my car was totaled and i confirmed with Cobb that they can unmarry the tune to my car for $40. Comes with the module and cable. Dropping down to $350. Need to get rid of this
  2. S

Tune Uninstall

I had an equilibrium stage 1 tune (Cobb accessport) installed on my Mk7 gti and was hit by another car head on and my car was deemed totaled. I tried uninstalling the tune in hopes to sell, but the ecu was damaged and was unable to be recognized by the accessport. Is there another way to...
  3. S

CTS Turbo Intake ***SOLD***

Selling an intake I had on my car for 5 minutes before I realized I didn’t want it. Pretty much perfect condition. Paid about $300. Asking $200 obo.
  4. S

St. Louis GTIs

Looking for a few GTIs i've ran into over the past week.. License plates MY MK7 and 1SLO VW. Both White Mk7's. Either of you on the forums or anyone know them?
  5. S

New DSG Transmission at 52,000 miles

A week or so ago I started hearing a whining sound instantly when my car shifted into 5th gear and would be loud on the gas and slightly noticible off the gas. When shifting into 6 i would still hear it on the gas, but less noticeable. Took it into my dealership and they spent 3 days trying to...
  6. S

Strange Noise from Under the Hood

Started hearing a strange noise from under the hood today. When in D and on the brake, the noise is not present, but once I let off, it immediately starts and continues as I get on the gas and up to about 15mph then goes away. It is some sort of knocking/rattling coming from the lower end...
  7. S

Just bought a new 2017 GTI - Tornado Red!

Paying about $21k after trading in my 09 Rabbit with hail damage and accidents on the report. The GTI has about 100 miles on it. Last 2017 on the lot! Already ordered my first mod - - pure white license plate lights from deAutoKey! Crappy night pic: