GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Cobb AP + EQT stage 1 Tune ***PRICE DROP***

bump. AP has been unmarried and is ready to go.
  2. S

I don’t understand what the next time around has to do with me selling this. If it’s unmarried, whoever purchases it can install it on their car.
  3. S

It is the ECU tune only.
  4. S

Here’s the email from Cobb stating they can unmarry if from my car for $40
  5. S

Sorry no dsg tune. It’s retail $700+ for just the ecu tune. Thought it would be gone in 5 minutes at this price lol
  6. S

Bump. Still for sale. Paid $775 for this. Someone take this steal off my hands!
  7. S

Selling my AP with a stage 1 93 octane EQT tune on it for a Gti Mk7 DSG transmission. ECU TUNE ONLY my car was totaled and i confirmed with Cobb that they can unmarry the tune to my car for $40. Comes with the module and cable. Dropping down to $350. Need to get rid of this
  8. S

Tune Uninstall

I had an equilibrium stage 1 tune (Cobb accessport) installed on my Mk7 gti and was hit by another car head on and my car was deemed totaled. I tried uninstalling the tune in hopes to sell, but the ecu was damaged and was unable to be recognized by the accessport. Is there another way to...
  9. S

CTS Turbo Intake ***SOLD***

Selling an intake I had on my car for 5 minutes before I realized I didn’t want it. Pretty much perfect condition. Paid about $300. Asking $200 obo.
  10. S

St. Louis GTIs

Looking for a few GTIs i've ran into over the past week.. License plates MY MK7 and 1SLO VW. Both White Mk7's. Either of you on the forums or anyone know them?
  11. S

New DSG Transmission at 52,000 miles

Link to a video above.. Off and on the throttle in 5th.
  12. S

The whine is kind of hard to describe.. it sounded more like a belt whine to me. Car is stock besides a 034 Motorsport insert. It's a 2017 and has a 200,000 mile powertrain warranty. I have some audio clips that I will try to upload today.
  13. S

A week or so ago I started hearing a whining sound instantly when my car shifted into 5th gear and would be loud on the gas and slightly noticible off the gas. When shifting into 6 i would still hear it on the gas, but less noticeable. Took it into my dealership and they spent 3 days trying to...
  14. S

Strange Noise from Under the Hood

Started hearing a strange noise from under the hood today. When in D and on the brake, the noise is not present, but once I let off, it immediately starts and continues as I get on the gas and up to about 15mph then goes away. It is some sort of knocking/rattling coming from the lower end...
  15. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

One last option I am looking at. Everything looks good except i am not sure about the offset. 48mm. What issues could that cause...
  16. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

20 lbs. Not tooo bad.
  17. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

I know these are a different style, but they should work ok, right? https://www.bbwheelsonline.com/motegi-racing-cm7-mr147-wheels-rims-18x8-5-5x112-matte-bronze-42mm-mr14788557642/
  18. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

What's an offset that would work? Know of any bronze rims similar to this that would fit? I love the Volk TE37's, but they're out of my price range.
  19. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Will these fit an Mk7, using the stock tires? What fitment option would work best? https://www.maperformance.com/products/esr-sr07-5x114-3-18-matte-bronze-wheels?variant=31059828113478&gclid=CjwKCAjw4pT1BRBUEiwAm5QuRwDgxO9GWLtdwtkDlDMHoOGZ_rHLG-w7w6KZC7UIrJA1iYhXV0nzqBoCx8cQAvD_BwE