GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

RX 550 Turbo 533 whp

Thanks! Holding strong at this power level for about 10k miles with no issues. My car btw...
  2. S

CTS Turbo BB-550 Hybrid

5150 just tuned one that's pushing over 515whp with a very nice torque curve holding over 400wtq to 7k I believe. Curious to see if they've improved their QC on new versions. Anyone else who's recently purchased one that can chime in?
  3. S

Avoid Speedwell Industries & East End Raceshop

Can you provide more reference for where you are getting this information? They claim their wheels are made in the USA.
  4. S

Avoid Speedwell Industries & East End Raceshop

Good to hear the situation was resolved for you. I have a set of the first RS-1 design from Speedwell. I also dealt with Sam although my experience was quite the opposite. It's unfortunate that you went through what you did. I have no complaints with my wheels, they're very light 17~lbs and Sam...
  5. S

Stock Dyno! 2017 SE Manual

Hello all, New guy here. Just picked up a brand new 17" SE Manual last month. Decided to throw it on the dyno before I start modding. To my surprise, stock numbers to the wheel are 243whp/285wtq! As noted by many, VW is highly underrating these! Not surprising, considering I've owned my share...