SOLD, please delete
  2. C

US Millworks tow hook plate mount

bump. still available. price lowered
  3. C

SOLD- please delete

bump. still available. price lowered
  4. C

Small part out. Bellmawr NJ 08031. (JB1, spacers, monster mats, stock catback, weathertech, US millworks mount, Leyo paddles)

Yes Frank the catback is available. I'm just over the bridge from you in Bellmawr NJ. If you want to come get it let me know
  5. C

SOLD- please delete

Bump
  6. C

SOLD- please delete

Bump
  7. C

SOLD- please delete

bump. price lowered
  8. C

Small part out. Bellmawr NJ 08031. (JB1, spacers, monster mats, stock catback, weathertech, US millworks mount, Leyo paddles)

Bump. Deleted a few sold items and added a couple new ones I found in my basement!
  9. C

US Millworks tow hook plate mount

There is one issue with this mount. One of the screws that attaches the plate portion to the tow hook portion is seized, so it cannot be relocated elsewhere on the plate. Maybe you can unstick it, but I couldn't. That being said I think it's located in the ideal spot. $40 local pick up in South...
  10. C

Leyo Motorsports paddle extensions *sold, mods can delete*

These are made of metal and are the screw-on type NOT stick on. I had these on my car for 3 years / 70k miles, and they still looks brand new. Includes the tiny allen wrench for install plus a leyo motorsports sticker $60 picked up in South Jersey (zip 08031) or $70 shipped
  11. C

Frank, Send me a PM and let me know when you want to come get it. I'm free this evening, wed evening, and fri