GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

Help with rear coilover spring length

I want to up my rear spring rates to add some flat ride as @xXDavidCXx and others have done to further smooth out the ride. This is merely my warm-wagon so nothing too extreme planned. I figure a 325-350lb rear spring should do me fine as an starting point. (i do have a softer 22mm rear bar...
  2. 0

Fmic or twincooler fitment on 1.8t

Has anyone fit an fmic or twincooler to a 1.8t? I saw the video with bahn performance where they had to get creative with the bumper cover for his fmic. Do any of the smaller ones fit any easier?
  3. 0

Help with ASR not working

On ice and snow I really get no traction control from a start, no asr light or anything and the wheels are defiantly spinning a whole in my snow covered gravel driveway. In the past I have used VCDS to enable the following; ESC/ ESC sport / ESC off option Starting vibration damping ( I tried...
  4. 0

2022 rs3 strut mounts for extra camber

A few outlet mentioned the new 2022 rs3 strut in europe has an added -1deg of front camber due to the strut mounts. I assume they are the oem equivalent of the Eurosport acc offset brushing. Seeing as the outgoing rs3 and new mk8 are all mqb based what are the odds this be p/n will be an easy...
  5. 0

Any logs on stock tune with is20?

I was just wondering with as cheap as used is20 are is it safe on a stock tune and is there any power to be had with the higher flow at the same boost? Another road, again with as cheap as is20s are at 4lbs boost over stock (jb map1) would an is20 be a better upgrade than a cheap intercooler...
  6. 0

Upgraded street pads for Golf

I'm looking for an upgrade for street driving and I have only found few pad choices for the golf 288mm. My goal is a bit more available friction deeper in the pedal with some more heat resistance. I don't really care about dust. It the past on an r53 mini i have run the carbotech 1521 and...
  7. 0

Any long term reviews on fixed camber plates?

I'm curious if anyone has long-term opinions on the 034, superpro or eurosport fixed camber plates? There seemed to be allot of NVH issues with 034 and superpro on there initial release but i haven't heard of much since. The reviews on the eurosport all seemed positive, has anyone had and...
  8. 0

ETKA gurus wanted - GTI HD springs p/n

Are there any etka gurus out there that can find the GTI HD spring part numbers? -Jonathan
  9. 0

Calculated suspension frequency and Damping Dialogue

I have been reading up / refreshing on my suspension spring selection / info and noticed that the design frequency i calculate for all of the mk7 seem low for the performance of the cars... Weight f Balance Spring rates f/r Frequency f/r GSW 3237lbs 56.8%f...