GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: MQB Air Inlet Duct Blockoff Plate

Part Number 5Q0 129 849. Sold my 2018 GTi Autobahn. Asking $35. I live near Orangeville, Ontario Thanks for looking.
  2. D

FS: 034 Motorsport Rear Sway Bar

SOLD
  3. D

2021 Canadian GTi Ordering Info

I had a look at the order guide at my dealer. Here is the notable standard equipment I saw: - Autobahn trim only - 6MT or optional 7-speed DSG - Dynamic headlights with cornering lights - Adaptive cruise control (6MT) - Adaptive cruise control with stop & go (DSG) - Wireless App-Connect...
  4. D

Get the rear parking grid lines to move?

I understand it is the steering angle sensor that causes the rear parking grid lines to “move” when you are backing up and turning the steering wheel. This happens in one of my other cars and I like it. I did a search and can’t find anything. Is there a way to activate this feature? Thanks
  5. D

5F Module Failure

The compass and NAV stopped functioning in my wife’s 2016 GTi PP. Dealer followed the test plan to enable those features but that didn’t work. Tech Line said to replace the 5F module (P/N 3G0035026). NAV and compass work fine now. Fortunately this was a warranty repair as the part costs...
  6. D

FS: Front Overhead LED Light Unit

Removed from my new '18 GTi Autobahn and replaced with an earlier version with backlit switches. Swap took me about 20 minutes (including moving the sunroof switch) and was plug and play. Part Number is 17A-947-105-WHI. Asking $85 shipped. Thank for looking.