GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Hey wondering if you ever sold those brake lines for the Macan calipers. Price shipped to 18944...

Hey wondering if you ever sold those brake lines for the Macan calipers. Price shipped to 18944. Still waiting on a quote back from the place but just saw yours in the thread and figured I'd ask.
  2. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

You don't have to remove the headliner. Just pop the rear trim panel and you can get to it. I have rather large hands and got them in there to tighten my shark fin after the wrap installer forgot to tighten it. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  3. R

Mounted, balanced and installed my RSE12's and Michelin PS4S tires. Love the set up, so much better than stock. Just need to do the fender screw mod. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  4. R

Finally got my roof wrapped. Bought the wrap on Black Friday when Klii had their sale. Absolutely love how it looks. Also installed a Racingline air filter to replace the stocker. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  5. R

Thanks. I bought the 58 in 98 and started the resto immediately. I finished it in 04 and have only logged about 3,000 miles if that. This picture was taken this morning, the first it's been it off the garage in over a year. Yeah the Ghia's were good looking cars. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using...
  6. R

Nice man, good luck with the resto. I'm running a 36hp engine, plenty of power for that chassis. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Finally introduced them to each other. Big difference from 1958 to 2017. The one thing they have in common, they're very addictive to drive. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  8. R

Dam, looks good. Coil overs are my next mod. Just can't figure out which ones I want. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  9. R

Amazon, my company gave me a $25 gift card for Xmas. I think it cost me $10. Not bad just have to figure out the right ratio and hook my water softener back up. But it worked pretty good, I'm happy with the purchase. I used chemical guys soap, smells like grape. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using...
  10. R

LMAO, 71. Low power 6 banger. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  11. R

Installed a new cabin air filter and tested out the new foam cannon. I guess the dealer forgot to do my 20k service at 17.5k , so I just bought the filter myself. You'd think since I was so close and paid them for the oil change and the tire rotate they would have just did the cabin filter too...
  12. R

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got the weather tech side window deflectors. Advance auto, $119-25%, after tax $95 and some change. Free shipping too. Got them Friday, torrential rain today tested them at work and on the ride home. Stoked I can have the windows open in the rain. I was looking at the cheap ones on eBay or...
  13. R

Racked it up. Had the bars and feet from our Routan that we didn't use so I scored the fit kit since Thule is having a sale and I keep losing out on eBay on other fit kits. Now to test fit all our accessories. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  14. R

Heko brand, on eBay Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  15. R

Washed it. The pollen is in overdrive. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  16. R

Volvo V60 Seats

Body looks nice, seats.....meh. Head reset looks ridiculous. I always thought they had decent styling, but then every time i got into a Volvo it looked like a 5 year old designed the gauge cluster. Just bland imo. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  17. R

Going on a trip

I live an hour outside Philly, born and raised. Great place to visit and eat. Liberty Bell is free to see, constitution center is right across the street, south street, plenty of museums, Reading terminal market---plenty of good food in there. Tons of awesome bars all over. Atco has T n' T on...
  18. R

Looks awesome. I love those thin bands Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  19. R

Bummer on having to notch the valence. I'd like to get one to tow my seadoo's, dirt bikes and other chit. Looks like a clean install. Thanks for the pics. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  20. R

Nope, a shop did it. Yes, little 1/4 windows are done. That's an extra 50 for tint or 40 I think with black vinyl on the outside of them. They do not remove the A pillar trim. I went all in, I didn't want the cheddar black vinyl. I actually thought about calling Klii motorwerks to see if I...