GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RecycledDonuts

Boomba Short Shift Transmission Adapter

[SOLD]. Just as it is stated in the header. Asking 55$ shipped....unless you are local to 36301. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RecycledDonuts

WTB Trans Mount

I would like to buy an aftermarket transmission mount. Open to various brands.
  3. RecycledDonuts

WTB SB stg II or stgIII clutch

My clutch decided to drop the mic. Anyone out there have a clutch for sale? Just trying to feel the market out.
  4. RecycledDonuts

FS: MAP intake and heat shield

I am selling my MAP full intake with heat shield. I paid 354$ new and I am selling for 280$ shipped. I will also entertain other reasonable offers. If interested, I will remove and clean inside and out, put it in a beautiful box, and send it your way. Nothing wrong and works great, I am just...
  5. RecycledDonuts

Mexico day trip. MK7.5 GTI VW FBO Nismo 370z

Took a day trip to Mexico and ran into someone I know. My mods are listed in my sig, 370z is FBO. 370 took the hit, but I managed to ring him in before we hit market traffic. http://youtu.be/2XKSQYnpZc4
  6. RecycledDonuts

MK7.5 vs 135i vs big turbo mazdaspeed3

Raced a BMW 135i and big turbo Mazdaspeed 3 in Tijuana. This was after a meet that had some pretty decent rides show up to at a local speed shop. Mazda and I were neck and neck over the course of two runs. He did edge me out on the second run. I expected it would happen as he does have a bigger...
  7. RecycledDonuts

Recycled Donuts’ Mini Summer Sale

I have a few items for sale. All prices include shipping! Now let your mind at ease as you browse the available items. ECS Silicone Intake Hose - SOLD I used this part for 1000mi, give or take 300mi. Still in great condition and I never had an issue. aFe Dry Flo Drop In Filter -SOLD I pulled...
  8. RecycledDonuts

eBay twintercooler. Thoughts?

I was just browsing to see what interesting things I could find on eBay for the MK7.5. I came across a twintercooler setup. Any thoughts? Should I be the sacrificial goat and buy? Any input helps...
  9. RecycledDonuts

The Green Goblin doing some impromptu 40+ pulls.

I know that my Green Goblin is not the fastest, but it is a blast to drive. The video is also not the best..but it’s something. https://youtu.be/dtWkUTvvJA4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. RecycledDonuts

WTB intake MK7

Looking for an intake for MK7 or MK7.5 GTI. The only ones that I am NOT interested in would be the K&N, Injen, and MAPerformance. All others will be considered....except something Billy Joe Shmuck welded together on his cousin’s machine. Other than that, I am game.
  11. RecycledDonuts

Bought the wife a new ride

2018 Ford Flex SEL w/ appearance pkg
  12. RecycledDonuts

NPM on ‘18 GTI

So I actually went back a few years in posts to see if I could find a correlation on a PP model to compare to my 2018 GTI. The ‘18 has the bump in power, so I was wondering if the NPM would work on the MK7.5? Was the bump in power a different boost setting and parameter change? I wonder if the...
  13. RecycledDonuts

GTI Noob, VW vet.

Let me start off by saying that yes, I have made a few posts here and there. This is my proper introduction. This is my first GTI, but not the first VW I have owned. I did have a ‘73 Super Beetle in Kasan Red with a Baja package I installed. My GTI is a 2018 Great Falls Green 6MT (a.k.a. “Green...
  14. RecycledDonuts

South Alabama/ NW Florida

It seems that I am usually stuck in limbo when it comes to members of a forum and this general area. Just trying to put feelers out and see if there are any members in this area.
  15. RecycledDonuts

WTB slightly used intake

I am looking for a quality intake for the MK7.5. APR or LEYO preferred, but I am open to decent deals. Edit: Search Complete.