GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

VMR Racingline BBK for MQB Mk7 MK7.5 chassis

Sold my Mk7.5 GTI and selling off parts I have a VMR Racingline BBK for MQB Mk7 MK7.5 chassis Front kit only in red 6 piston 355M disc 19" wheels recommended I ran these with Neuspeed RSe wheels Rotors are great, pads should be replaced. It has 10 Track days and I drive the car hard Making room...
  2. P

New Denso Iridium IKH24 spark plugs $30 shipped

FS: Set of 4 new in box Denso IKH24part#5346 one step colder plugs found these while I was cleaning up , was going to go stg2 on Cobb setup but have since sold the car and forgot about these $30 shipped in a USPS flat label or pick it up in San Jose for $25
  3. P

OEM rack Weathertech rain visors

OEM roof carrier bars with INNO fairing comes with key and torque wrench $220 picked up in San Jose 4dr tinted Weathertech rain visors $75 picked up OEM Tornado red mirror caps (x2) no broken clips $40 OEM non HID base mk7 gti headlights about 4 hours old, replaced with Ed's reps once I...
  4. P

MK7 GTI part out Cobb AP, MAP DP (new)

MK7 GTI Roof rack, Hypergrams etc. Hi folks The time came when I could no longer refuse a great deal on another F80 so traded in the GTI and all the left over parts are for sale Weathertech 4dr smoked rain visors set of 4 $80 shipped Tornado red OEM side mirror caps $50 shipped I also have...
  5. P

FS BINB Map Catless DP MK7 GTI

Plans changed so I am selling this DP I never got a chance to install Maperformance Catless DP v.2 i think without the big support bracket I can get some pics but it's new in box everything included Paypal ONLY please Local pick in Bay area is ok pm me the contact # if you want local pick up...
  6. P

FS: BNIB MK7 GTI STX Coilovers

Plans changed so I am selling this kit I never got a chance to install new in box everything included will fit MK7 GTI non adaptive suspension I believe $650 Shipped 48 states Local pick up is Ok in the Bay Area paypal ONLY thanks Manufacturer Part #: 90905
  7. P

FS: CTS MQB direct Fit FMIC BNIB mk7 Gti

Got one of these with the Ebay special deal 15% off and have decided to go a different route CTS MQB direct Fit FMIC BNIB Still new in box I have not even opened it Im not looking to make any money here, just what I paid for +shipping part # CTS20TMQBDF no pics unless you want the pic of the...
  8. P

FS: CTS MQB direct Fit FMIC BNIB mk7 Gti

Got one of these with the Ebay special deal 15% off and have decided to go a different route CTS MQB direct Fit FMIC BNIB Still new in box I have not even opened it Im not looking to make any money here, just what I paid for +shipping part # CTS20TMQBDF no pics unless you want the pic of the...
  9. P

Rear sway bar d bracket bolt question

I've searched and gotten some info for older vws mk5/6 I have a mk7 Can anyone confirm the rear d bracket bolt for the rear sway bar is an M8x1.25 and 20mm long Thanks in advance !
  10. P

FS: bay area Mint Austin wheels/ tires Hankook UHP

Mint Austin wheels/ tires Hankook UHP ~2800 miles ZERO curbs/rash/blemish comes with VW caps $600 picked up San Jose Area for Forum members will ship at buyers expense I have shipped many sets of wheels and know how to package and who to send them out with Fedex is cheapest and most careful...
  11. P

WTB OEM Nogaro

Looking to buy OEM Nogaro wheels prefer only wheels but will consider with tires Thanks
  12. P

WTB: Norcal OEM Nogaro

Anyone in the Bay area selling their Nogaro wheels? Prefer wheels only but will also consider with tires Thanks for any replies in advanced