GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Reaper1

Navigation not working in hacked MIB STD

The only thing not working in my hacked MIB 2 STD unit is the navigation, not matter what i do it just wont accept any SD card. I tried an original card from Ebay and loaded different regions on it but that didn't work, Also tried a normal SD card in combination with the navigation patch on MIB...
  2. Reaper1

Gearbox's dead?

My car is a 2014 1.2 TSI, has about 110k Miles on it and this week I started having some problems with my transmission. Happened first when I was parking the car, the second I put the E-Brake all kinds of errors popped and car ran a bit jerky so I had to shut It off, couldn't start It after...
  3. Reaper1

3Q0 ABS Pump retrofit

Couldn't really find any threads talking about this exact retrofit in depth so I might as well open one. Got to the conclusion today that my ABS pump Is too old for RTA so I thought about retrofitting a 3Q0 pump which support maneuver braking and ACC. Anyone has any Info on that retrofit? -...
  4. Reaper1

Driving Mode Retrofit

Hey, recently I got myself the original activation kit of Driving modes for my MK7. Been looking online for some help on how to perform the online activation but I'm left with more questions than answers. If any of you have any knowledge on how to retrofit that It would be really appreciated...
  5. Reaper1

Compass works without GPS Antenna?

So A few years have passed since I've Retrofitted MIB 2 And Today I Started the car And Suddenly the Compass in the dashboard Starts working( No GPS Antenna and no NAV as standard) How is that Possible, for the last 3 years the Compass was stuck on W, and today it works perfectly Without a GPS...
  6. Reaper1

Whats Wrong with my car?

Well, after the car misfiring and fault codes popping along with a check engine light I Took The car to the dealer, and they showed me the state of the spark plugs, they said they are full of oil and one Is broken(how is that possible??) Is it a known Problem or does my engine need a rebuild?
  7. Reaper1

Fake Sunroof wrap.

Hey, so my car doesnt have A sunroof and I was thinking of wrapping half the roof so it looks like i do have one( in my opinion it adds so much to the look of the car) I Saw a guy do it to MK7s in my country And it looks just like the real deal but its really expensive so i thought i'll do it...
  8. Reaper1

Tpms 2.0 question.

Hey, just retrofitted TPMS 2.0 to my mk7 and now i need to match the sensors to the car. The procedure is to rapidly deflate all 4 tires followed by immediately correcting the pressure and then leave the key on for an additional 20 minutes. But how can the car know from which tire the signal...
  9. Reaper1

Spoiler Installation

Hey, Will be getting the oettinger spoiler for my car but from what I know, It is held on just by double sided tape. Is this tape enough? Im worried that in high speeds the spoiler will just fly off. And what about the car staying outside when its raining? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G975F...
  10. Reaper1

What is this on my hood?

So I noticed i am getting more of these spots on my hood, And I can barely feel them with my finger. And Thesr spots are only on my hood. Does anyone know what they are and how to fix them? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  11. Reaper1

H7 To D2S

Hey, I Bought an HID Kit for my car which has the Bi Xenon replicas, but that kit is an Unbranded h7 kit And Its light output is fine but I was wondering whether replacing the bulbs to High Quality Phillips or osram D2S Make a noticeable difference? (with an adapter and different wiring of course)
  12. Reaper1

NAV Card ROW

Hey, Is it possible to buy any nav card(Fits MIB 2 Of course) that does not include my country in it and update it using Updated map That Has my country from VW Website?
  13. Reaper1

Temp Gauge Goes down while driving.

So this is the second time this has happend to me and im starting to get worried. Both the times it Happend I Started the car and let it idle for a bit, I Turned on the heater and started driving. The engine temp went up as it should, but after a few minutes I Noticed It was going down all...
  14. Reaper1

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Hey, Ive seen a lot of people on drive2.ru take a lane assist camera bracket that can match their rain sensor position and trim it to fit their windshield, glue it on, Calibrate and it works. So i had this idea of making my Own but Properly. Ive found this bracket that will match the position...
  15. Reaper1

Is It Possible to Upgrade to PLA 3.0?

I Recently Retrofitted PLA 2.0. Everything works perfectly. tho I Want to go for the Best. I Read that not all cars are compatible with PLA 3.0. you can have 2.0 but 3.0 wont work on your car. how can I check if my car Is Compatible?
  16. Reaper1

Take Headunit out of glovebox without a tool?

Is there a way to get the Headunit out of the glovebox Without the Radio keys? I Ordered the keys but they will arrive next week and I Want to get it out today.
  17. Reaper1

OEM Wireless Charging retrofit

Hey, I Found an OEM Wireless charger kit that seems to be compatible with the MK7 Golf, does anyone have an idea where and how it is mounted? it is probably mounted in the storage area below the climate controls but how? do i need to cut an area for it? Its Pretty Cool, It also acts as an...
  18. Reaper1

Retrofit Ideas?

I'm running out of things to retrofit, do you guys have anything you think is worth retrofitting?
  19. Reaper1

Parking sensor PN?

Hey, my Rear Right PLA sensor always sees something even when there is nothing there, and it kinda fks up my park assist system, does someone know the part number for the rear pla sensor?
  20. Reaper1

Mods For a 1.2 TSI?

Is it Even worth doing mods to a 1.2 TSI? The difference between a new one and mine is too much for me so i might just try to upgrade mine. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk