GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

help! MK7 GSW Factory R Bi-Xenon lights Retrofit

The 5G0-941-753-C/5Q0-941-754-C Headlights are MK7 Golf R Housings and should have 4 modules each: 1 AFS Controller 1 Xenon Ballast 2 LED controllers (one for the U-lights, the other is for the LED turn signal) as far as your BCM, 5Q0-937-087-AN is completely compatible with OEM Xenons, so no...
  2. S

DCC part number help

From what the parts catalog is showing me, there are a ton of options based on the weight range and suspension PR codes. These are the part numbers for the DCC system on a NAR 2019 GTI Front Strut: 5Q0 413 031 FM (PR.G09) Front Spring: 5QM 411 105 AC (PR. L39) Rear Shock: 5Q0 513 045 AK (PR...
  3. S

Replacing connectors on MIB2 wiring harness after being stolen from car.

That is the MOST fiber optic connector. the double gray thing is just a cap that comes on radios if the car doesn't have a digital cluster w/ Navigation or the Fender/Dynaudio system. Some vehicles had green cables and some had orange, however they are functionally identical. if the ends of...
  4. S

MIB Naming Help

that’s good to know! I’m glad it worked for you!
  5. S

MIB Naming Help

Try updating from the service menu (hold menu button) Mine wouldn’t update either at first
  6. S

MIB Naming Help

Nope. Not officially, in any case, unless you are a dealership or a registered IRF for Volkswagen
  7. S

MIB Naming Help

The dealership is definitely able to do the update, but they may not want to unless there is an "issue" with the unit.
  8. S

MIB Naming Help

What part# and current MU version is your radio?
  9. S

MIB Naming Help

It is by no means accurate... yet. But I’m hoping that it could become more complete over time.
  10. S

MIB Naming Help

This may give you a head start. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1scCGEDIzximSMP5NpdsNeAHT7oTe1rSEKt7ZKGRLTsA/edit I threw this together on a whim and didn’t know if it would ever be useful, but here we are lol
  11. S

Update MIB2 Software and Maps?

From what I can tell from checking the VW MirrorServer the latest NAR updates are: DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 A) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 A): MU Version 0764 DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 B) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 B): MU Version 0876 If anyone is curious
  12. S

Any ODIS GURU's around?

What specifically do you want to know about it? I'll help where I can, but I wouldn't consider myself a "guru" with it.
  13. S

Strange fault after fitting 8” screen

just for grins and giggles, try c180
  14. S

apple carlplay not working anymore

Same issue here with my 2017, tested with 2 different iPhone 11s, Android Auto works and CarPlay works on everything older than the 11. It's rather annoying
  15. S

PLA 3.0 Module Code Error : 31 - Coding Rejected

You are absolutely right. I missed that. ? The only other thing I can think of is an issue with the wiring that the PLA2.0 module isn't looking for/doesn't have an error code for.
  16. S

I know its kind of a pain but have you tried to swap the speakers front to rear to see if the error follows? Also: there are a mountain of errors on your Auto-Scan, but without a newer interface, we aren't getting the extended fault data that makes diag a lot easier Also - Part 2: Many of...
  17. S

Hmm, I feel like there is something staggeringly simple that I am missing since the wiring is identical between PLA2 and PLA3 Could you post a full VCDS auto-scan as well as what coding you are trying to use for the PLA3.0 module?
  18. S

Are the speakers working properly while the PLA2.0 module is installed?
  19. S

Yeah, my PLA module (2.0 but I believe it still applies) wouldn't accept coding until it had a Dataset uploaded to it