GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: DKM Stage 3 full install kit + Extras (Sold)

Sorry man, already sold and shipped
  2. G

Bump. Still hasn't sold. Make me an offer.
  3. G

Chicagoland Chat Thread

I mean, if you're near the western burbs I'll throw it in for a 6-pack. It's a real simple install and adjustment.
  4. G

Strange Noise from Under the Hood

Did you link a video from your Gmail? It just sends me to my own inbox...
  5. G

**Sold**Cobb AP

Unfortunately the only picture I have showing the mount in use...
  6. G

**Sold**Cobb AP

7. G

**Sold**Cobb AP

8. G

**Sold**Cobb AP

Like the title says I'm selling off my Cobb AP (had to trade the golf for something larger). It comes with: All cables, carrying case, and stick on mount (I'll include new double-sided 3m tape) MAP Stg 1 tune Stratified OTS Stg 1 e30 tune Asking $500 OBO
  9. G

Hey all, I went quite on the forum months ago as life got in the way of modding (another pup, bought a house, other expensive things...). The GTI is now sold but it apparently shipped with the unicorn clutch that never gave up the ghost. Long story short, I'm selling: DKM Stage 3 with Luk TB...
  10. G

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

It's fine on ramps, just be sure to start the bolt by hand, and make sure you're actually catching threads. If the engine shifts you can pull it back into place with one arm (mine did, I'm 150lbs on a good day and I was able to hold it straight while starting the bolt)
  11. G

Not sure the restrictions for your track but any poly mounts will definitely pump the noise into the cabin for you.
  12. G

If you wait you have no chance of reusing the flywheel and can't really get on it when you want to. That's about it. Nothing that shouldn't be replaced with the clutch anyway will get damaged.
  13. G

It really shouldn't, it's just a giant resistor
  14. G

Dog drool

So I've been traveling with my dog more often and while she's finally past the vomiting violently all over my interior on every trip, she's been a fountain of drool. I thought I had it handled with a little generic interior cleaner and a micro fiber, but I parked in the sun the other day and...
  15. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just get some poly mounts, the sound comes back... Except it's real.