GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rye0pa

K&N filters opinions

I run the K&N since I bought the car. 75k miles no issues to note.
  2. rye0pa

New recall for fuel pump 2015-2020

https://thehill.com/regulation/transportation/4483775-volkswagen-recalling-261k-cars-over-pump-problem-linked-to-potential-gas-leaks/
  3. rye0pa

VW Areton ownership opinions

I am in the market for another car for the family. My wife wants a more luxury oriented car. She is tired of driving around our 2011 Buick Enclave as she says it too big. I commute in a Chevy Bolt most of the week and now drive the GTI 1 or 2 days a week. Anyone own or have owned a Areton? I...
  4. rye0pa

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

Another SS present received this weekend. Nice GTI lights. I am already in the process of making them non battery operated. Thanks Again reverend_sean.
  5. rye0pa

Oooo I received more presents .. thanks reverend_sean. Oh I can't wait to use those parking cards...love it. Happy holidays all.
  6. rye0pa

Holy shit this stuff is bitter. I am going to have to make a cocktail with it. Challenge accepted. I can't believe anyone can drink this straight.
  7. rye0pa

Thank you Santa. I will give it a try.
  8. rye0pa

Santa has arrived!
  9. rye0pa

OMG I hope you don't get me... wait on second thought. I want them so I can put them on random cars at the supermarket...
  10. rye0pa

Delete

I'll PM you. Will definitely take them.
  11. rye0pa

Delete

Are these still available? I live close by. Are the wheels true? Not bent or anything?
  12. rye0pa

Modified R needs NJ inspection

I was worried about this also in the fall as the new car sticker was expiring. I have AWE touring with the cat downpipe. Run a stage 2 file. I just flashed it back to 0 the day before and plugged the O2 sensor back in. Made sure all systems were ready and took it to Salem inspection station...
  13. rye0pa

Any Jersey folks pass inspection with an aftermarket downpipe?

I just passed in December. I have AWE turbo back touring DP/w-cat and Exhaust. I just used cobb to put map 0 back and plugged sensor in 2 days before my inspection. They did look under the hood as exhaust is a bit louder than stock. But I passed no issues. Salem inspection station.
  14. rye0pa

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Need to shop for a battery soon still have the original factory one. I don't know I ever had a battery last this long. 5+ years
  15. rye0pa

Your Mk7 year/mileage

Wow that is extremely low miles. I don't think I could drive it that little. When I travel for work and get home I can't wait to take the GTI for a drive.
  16. rye0pa

Windshield Recalibration

What did it cost to replace if you dont mind me asking? I got dinged by a Stone yesterday and it is a bad one that is already traveling across the middle Horizontally. Ugh 2nd car with a crack in just 2 weeks!
  17. rye0pa

Hub Centric Rings and Vibrations

I have this same issue also on montegi wheels. My spacers are metal and seem to fit snug in all 4 wheels. I have had them balanced 3 times with 1 of them being road force balanced. All were said they be fine. Have General gmax summer tires on them. Which need to be replaced this spring. The...
  18. rye0pa

Had the same one in blue. My younger brother borrowed it and it got stolen in 94. Have tried over the years to find another one.
  19. rye0pa

Received my title tonight. It's all mine officially now!!. This it the first car I actually made it to receiving the title on since getting my license in 1991. I almost did it once before but it got killed on the Blueroot (476) the week of my last payment.