GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Fault: Vehicle Lighting

I have an error that says Fault: Vehicle Lighting. But I couldn’t find anything wrong with all the lights in the car. Everything works just fine. Couldn’t find the error on obd eleven as well.
  2. A

Help, I got this error Fault: Vehicle Lighting

I did recode the light but it doesn’t help.. resetting all the codings and adaptations also doesn’t help.. starting to think its the bcm..
  3. A

Nope it doesn’t say which bulb as all the bulbs are working, including the cornering lights. If the cornering lights is dead, it will usually say AFS error. my car is my2014 and it has the xenon lights
  4. A

Hi guys, i got this error Fault: Vehicle Lighting since last week. No lights in the car were dead, everything works perfectly fine. however, I did change my tail lights to the mk7r tailights with all led, but I changed it about 5 months ago. i have reset all my codings for the light to the...
  5. A

Fault: Vehicle Lighting

Hi guys, i got this error Fault: Vehicle Lighting since last week. No lights in the car were dead, everything works perfectly fine. however, I did change my tail lights to the mk7r tailights with all led, but I changed it about 5 months ago. i have reset all my codings for the light to the...
  6. A

Composition Media iPod input

Hi Guys, I got a 2014 1.4 TSI Highline here in Indonesia. My car comes in with the low end 5 inch composition head unit. It only has aux input and sd card. On the steering wheel however, it has the Voice Control and Call button. So I am thinking that a Bluetooth module can be added. But I am...