GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

that looks dope AF!
  2. C

Are you going to add any red pinstripes to the louvers?
  3. C

Question for anyone that has run staggered Porsche wheels on their mk7/mk7.5

Do you plan to put the wider wheels on the front?
  4. C

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Lots of good youtube videos on the swisstrax. Watching youtube videos on epoxy applications and swisstrax is what ultimately pushed me away from epoxy and towards swisstrax (plus the significant cost savings: $8600 vs $5400 CAD). I am only a week into swisstrax ownership, but so far I am very...
  5. C

Yes you can use a floor jack. The Swisstrax tiles can take something in the lines of 50,000lbs per square inch without any issue. The only thing they warn agains is using jack stands that have sharp feet, versus ones that have flat feet. The sharp footted ones can leave marks after use.
  6. C

So far, everything seems to roll pretty fine on the tiles. Swisstrax does make a flat ribbed tile to allow for things to roll perfectly.
  7. C

It took about 5 hours start to finish. (Including clearing out, sweeping, and replacing everything) Super easy! You need just the most basic of saw/measuring skills.
  8. C

So I Installed swisstrax tiles this weekend. I wanted epoxy originally, but I kept reading horror stories of even professional jobs failing. I dreaded the thought of spending so much money just to have the coating fail within a few years. These Swisstrax have their pros and cons, but I think...
  9. C

I've got a pretty big/exciting garage upgrade coming in the next few days hopefully! 🤞 (Refer back to page 48 for pics of the last major garage update)
  10. C

If I recall correctly, it was made my Mercedes. So there is that going for it. (I've heard it is actually a decent little sports car - not just ugly lol)
  11. C

Any pics of said k-swapped MR2?
  12. C

Bump for more garage pics from our golfmk7.com membership.
  13. C

MK8 steering wheel for MK7

I think OP is affiliated with an AliExpress seller or something... This looks like a product video straight from the site
  14. C

^ Only name that comes to mind is @GTI Jake
  15. C

Alternatives to Sportwagen/Alltrack?

Yes, 3 of the 7 or so of the colours offered by Audi have the wheel arches in body colour. I wouldn't have bought the car with plain plastic arches. Definitely a deal breaker for me. LOVE THIS CAR THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. C

Alternatives to Sportwagen/Alltrack?

I traded the 18GTI for this 18Allroad when we had our daughter. I have it lowered and tuned now. It is good for 300whp and 330wtq, and 0-60 in 4.9sec and 1/4mile in 13.2sec.
  17. C

New possible swap!!

You literally offered just one piece of obvious advice. Why so quick to ignore?
  18. C

2016 Autobahn Sluggish

LOL woops, technically I live far away so the echo time makes sense...