GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. amritdesai

Did my Wavetrac install delete my DSG tune?

I had a Wavetrac LSD installed earlier this year on my DSG 2017 Mk7 and while the handling and performance is incredible, the DSG seems to have reverted back to its stock shift points. Before, with my APR DSG tune, driving in D was tolerable and I rarely had to put it in sport mode. Now, even...
  2. amritdesai

FS: OEM Halogen Headlights $175

OEM Stock halogen headlights. Perfect working condition and used for 1000 miles. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.
  3. amritdesai

FS: Used Helix MK7 LED Headlights - Black $175

For sale are a the Helix MK7 Golf LED Headlights - Black stripe with 5k Installed HID Kit. Used for around 15K miles in perfect working condition. Small speckles on lens from normal use that can be polished out. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.
  4. amritdesai

FS: BEC LED MK7.5 Style Dynamic Tail Lights for MK7 $250

For sale are gently used BEC Dynamic tail lights purchased from BMP (see below link). I ordered OEM ones from e-acca but they took 2 months to be delivered so I installed these in the meantime. The taillights have been installed on my car for less than 1000 miles and are in perfectly working...
  5. amritdesai

FS: OEM NON PP Package Front and Rear Brakes

For Sale are OEM NON PP Package Front and Rear Brakes $275 Included are: Brake Calipers, Carriers, Dust Shields, Rotors, Brake lines, and OEM pads Front and Rear used for 18K miles never tracked. Great condition and taken off a 2017 GTI - more pictures available by request. Buyer pays shipping...
  6. amritdesai

FS: Austin Wheels + Low Miles Nokian WR G4 All-Season Radial Tire - 225/45R18 95V $500

OEM Austin wheels with low miles with newly mounted Nokian WR G4 tires. The tires have less that 500 miles and have been road force balanced. Great winter setup!!! Small rash blemish on one of the wheels - see pictures. Otherwise, in great condition. Local pick up preferred Albuquerque + Santa Fe.
  7. amritdesai

FS: CTS MK7/7.5 TURBO OUTLET PIPE VW 2015+ (GTI/GOLF R/GOLF/ GLI/A3/S3/TT) $100

For sale is a gently used CTS MK7/7.5 TURBO OUTLET PIPE, silicone coupling, and clamps. This was installed on my 2017 GTI and is in good condition $100 shipped CONUS. See below for product description and pictures. https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/cts-mqb-mk7-a3-s3-turbo-outlet-pipe-kit-2-5/...
  8. amritdesai

FS: DINANTRONICS SPORT PERFORMANCE TUNER - VW MQB 2015+ 1.8L/2.0L - $100 Shipped

Gently Used Dinan piggyback module from my 2017 GTI. $100 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays PayPal fee. See product description and pictures for condition. https://x-ph.com/dinantronics-sport-performance-tuner-for-vga-2015-1-8l-2-0l-turbo-engines-vag-vw/
  9. amritdesai

FS: Vibrant 11619 J-Style Oxygen Sensor Restrictor Fitting with Adjustable Gas Flow Inserts - $25 Shipped

I used this Vibrant Spacer with the medium insert for my APR downpipe. No CEL while it was installed. Upgraded to Stage 2 software and no longer needed. $25 shipped.
  10. amritdesai

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth Module $350

For sale is a gently used JB4 and bluetooth module with all cables and everything needed to install. The harness is almost new (used for less than 500 miles). Selling because I went Stage 2. Buyer pays Pal Pay fees. Ready to ship continental US $350. See pictures below.
  11. amritdesai

APR TCU Tune Confirmation email

I just got the APR Stage 2 tune today and the DSG TCU tune. So far, the car is pulling much stronger but I can’t detect Any difference with the transmission and shifting. In fact, I’m not entirely sure they installed the TCU tune. For those who have the TCU tune, did you get a confirmation...
  12. amritdesai

FS: Austin Wheels + Mounted Nokian WR G4 All-Season Radial Tire - 225/45R18 95V (500 Miles)

Austin wheels with low miles with newly mounted Nokian WR G4 tires. The tires have less that 500 miles and have been road force balanced. Great winter setup!!! Anyone in the Southwest region interested? $500
  13. amritdesai

WTB: PP Rear Brake Calipers and Carriers

Hello, I'm looking for Rear Performance Package Calipers and Carriers for sale. Thanks!
  14. amritdesai

Revised oil filter adapter valve and aftermarket housing

I purchased a CTS oil filter housing and broke the plastic adapter valve inside the housing during the install. The oil filter adapter valve on my 2017 GTI is discontinued and I'm going to replace with part # 06L115678Q 'Revised Filter Adapter Valve'. The design is much different and I'm...
  15. amritdesai

Good mechanic/shops in Albuquerque?

I'm in Albuquerque - in the past I've taken my other VW vehicles Foreign Aide but haven't been totally happy with their work. Any good shops around here? Thank you!
  16. amritdesai

CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit Fitment

I recently ordered the CTS turbo discharge pipe from ECS but have concerns about fitment with the stock intake box. According to ECS, the CTS discharge pipe works with the stock air box - I have asked them twice about this. When I go to the CTS website they note that the product does NOT work...