GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Scober

OHIO Chat Thread

It was a great weekend of racing and the track is run so well, truly a top notch facility. NHRA will be there in two weeks.
  2. Scober

OHIO Chat Thread

June 13, VW only race/show/swap at Kil-Kare Raceway, Xenia OH https://www.kilkare.com/special-events/ I don't know how many late models will be there will be but...
  3. Scober

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

@turbojzr Very nice, love the Wedsports 🤤
  4. Scober

FS: (OH) NIBs VMR V701, 18x8.5, +45mm, gunmetal

Yes, the VMR's are still available! Local is good and would save you shipping costs SOLD Thanks golfmk7 and John!
  5. Scober

The Austins with snow tires are SOLD!
  6. Scober

Austins with snow tires are sale pending
  7. Scober

I purchased last winter to be used as a summer setup, but I sold the car this spring. I will also have a set of near mint condition Austins with barely used Mich Alpine snow tires FS when we get closer to winter.
  8. Scober

Yes sir. The DG (VW Drivers Gear) springs are known to be close as you can get to stock ride quality for a lowering spring, and about .75 - .875" drop. I'll take them to get a shipping quote tomorrow.
  9. Scober

I am willing to ship, just trying locally in case meeting someone would help sway their decision. I have a set of DG springs FS also in case you're interested in a package deal
  10. Scober

FS: OH NIB VW DG lowering Springs #5G4071677E

Thanks for the interest, I'm in Dayton OH 45420 but willing to meet maybe within 50 miles to eliminate shipping
  11. Scober

SOLD Thanks golfmk7 and John! New Set of VMR V701 wheels, 18 x 8.5, VW-Audi fitment, gunmetal. These are new in original boxes, never had tires mounted, opened boxes to check condition only, stored indoors. These are hub centric wheels for those cars with a 57.1mm hub bore. 4) VMR V701 wheels...
  12. Scober

SOLD! FS: BMS JB4 wBluetooth, Group 2, $375 shipped in lower 48

SOLD! Thanks golfmk7.com and RemingtOn! No issues, installed once and removed once. The engine (2017 GTI) loved the extra power, the front tires did not. $375 shipped in the lower 48
  13. Scober

FS: 2017 GTI Stock Turbo Inlet

2,000 miles. $40 shipped in the lower 48.
  14. Scober

SOLD FS: ECS silicon turbo inlet hose, stock replacement

SOLD Thanks golfmk7.com and Zachary
  15. Scober

18x8.5 with 245/40/18 on stock height pics?

XM, the car looks fantastic with that setup, I dig the meaty look especially after the DG springs. Your pics sold me on that setup and just ordered the springs.