GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cameron1292

Alzor 020 19s central/South Florida

Year old alzor 020 in 19s. They don't make them in this size anymore. 19x8.5 et35. Annoying to clean but look great. Polished lip. Bbs reps. 2 tires are ok and 2 need to be replaced. One wheel has small curb pictured. All I have are pics of them on the car because they are in storage. Located in...
  2. Cameron1292

Lights flashing at weird times

So this morning I woke up to a notification on my phone from my security camera outside from 5:24 am. I checked the saved footage and my headlights flashed. Like if the lock button was hit on the fob. Really odd. I then checked that time on my inside camera where I can see the keys hanging up...
  3. Cameron1292

Forge intake hose and Cobb high flow filter

These are out of my stock intake setup. Great combo for using the stock box for someone who wants to stay stage 1 or even 2. I've been stage 2 with it for a bit and it ran fine. The forge hose is about a year old and the Cobb filter is around 7 months. Filter for 40 shipped and intake hose for...
  4. Cameron1292

FS Stock muffler

Stock muffler without tips, around 3k miles on it. Asking 50. Located in central/south Florida. Shipping on buyer. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  5. Cameron1292

FS Stock downpipe GTI

Downpipe is in perfect shape. Has 10k miles on it. Asking 150. I'm located in central/south Florida. Willing to ship I guess if possible. On buyers dime. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  6. Cameron1292

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

I wanted to start this thread as a go too for anyone interested in the stratified tune for our mk7 gti/R. Specifically for the gti, because that's what I have but it will serve its purpose for R owners as well. I browsed the internet for months deciding who I wanted to go with for my...
  7. Cameron1292

MAPerformance Catless downpipe / resonator and muffler delete

Figured I'd post a quick review of this seeing there's not much of it out there and there's so many downpipe threads on the internet debating which is best. Not here to say it's the best but I will say it's quality for the money. With holiday discount it was around 360. I don't see a reason to...
  8. Cameron1292

Coming home/leaving home confusion

So this isn't a huge problem but more of a minor inconvenience. Might not be a problem at all if someone can explain. My coming home/leaving home lights work fine when I lock my car with one key fob press or one tap of my door handle. If I lock it twice though (activating the alarm) the lights...