GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cameron1292

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

None. I've shot a box of 25 and they went perfectly. I wouldn't carry it if I had any issues. Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
  2. Cameron1292

I carry their 380 in my bodyguard. It's got Lehigh defense wierd cross cnc shaped fmj bullet. Those are really hot as well. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  3. Cameron1292

Guy I know had his scar come back in 9 days recently with the efile. Not too bad Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  4. Cameron1292

us machine gun has a ton of options including side folding adapters and whole kits. They're triangle stock and folding adapter is like 200 bucks. You can get the kit to drill and tap the trunion there too if you havnt already Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  5. Cameron1292

To distract everyone from mattavince's Bank info so they dont buy a bunch of guns on him, heres the update on my krink build. Refinished and stained the handguard. Krinkov muze brake. Refinished Romanian bakelite pistol grip. Only thing left is to file for the sbr. Will be adding a side folding...
  6. Cameron1292

Love the fn style 50 shades of fde with the ar lol Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  7. Cameron1292

Alzor 020 19s central/South Florida

Year old alzor 020 in 19s. They don't make them in this size anymore. 19x8.5 et35. Annoying to clean but look great. Polished lip. Bbs reps. 2 tires are ok and 2 need to be replaced. One wheel has small curb pictured. All I have are pics of them on the car because they are in storage. Located in...
  8. Cameron1292

So I thought an ic and dsg tune was all I'd get out of my work bonus this year. Then this happened. Added this m92 pistol that will soon be a gorgeous krinkov when I sbr it with a triangle folder. And before anyone asks, yes I got it in 7.62 specifically because I have Bakelite mag in that...
  9. Cameron1292

Us still not having national reciprocity is a joke Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  10. Cameron1292

My many years in CT felt like living in Nazi Germany. It's insane how bad that area of the country is. I love living in Florida. My friends visit from CT and they are like kids in a candy store when we hit the range. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  11. Cameron1292

Yea that will meet some strong opposition down here. This state is very gun friendly. Honestly the only time I start hearing people talk about gun issues is when the snow birds are down from New England. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  12. Cameron1292

I love the concept of it. I just havnt gotten enough time behind the trigger I guess. I don't compete at all but I know it's all the rage right now to carry a 19 with an rmr lol I just feel like carrying with one could be an issue. The lens gets fogged, cracked, dies, your forced to use iron...
  13. Cameron1292

I can't get behind a red dot on a pistol. I shot an rmr on the new Walther comp gun and I just personally felt follow up shots would have been easier with sights. The again I don't shoot competition or 3 gun so that could be why Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  14. Cameron1292

Yeaaa I like the gate loaders better for sure Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  15. Cameron1292

I'll check rossi I forgot about them thanks Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  16. Cameron1292

That's a good price marlin makes a good gun. Problem is I want a cowboy gun in a cowboy caliber lol I'll check those marlins but all I've seen in other brands around that 400 range was 22lr Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  17. Cameron1292

Love cowboy guns. Been wanting a lever action for a while they're all just so expensive. Just picked up a heritage arms rough rider 22lr with a 22 mag cylinder. Probabaly the best 150 I spent on a gun lol that thing is so damn fun to shoot. Pretty much a colt peacemaker replica Sent from my...
  18. Cameron1292

Timney makes great ar triggers. Crazy accurate. As for the shield, apex is king. It's so damn crisp. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  19. Cameron1292

I love my shield. I've got it cerikote, apex trigger, and stippling. Been my daily for probabaly 4 years. That gun runs like a top. I've had one malfunction and it was a stovepipe about 200 rounds in. I'm now well over 2k. Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
  20. Cameron1292

Yea I had a 40 once. An m&p 40 police trade in. Ammo was more expensive than 9 and I really wanted to suppress. Problem suppressing 40 is, hard to find 40 threaded barrels, you'll have to get a 45 can so it inherently won't be as quiet as getting the size you need, and not to mention 40 being...