GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. monchhichi1998hk

Dash camera wiring and KESSY Locking distance

Hello all, I have installed and wired a front dash camera to the fuse box #40 (cigarette lighter), but since then the lock/unlock distance of my car has significantly dropped (over 20m (65ft) vs not even 3m (9.8ft) ), sometimes not even successfully unlock the car by using the handle. I tried...
  2. monchhichi1998hk

FS: Dynablink and WTB:17/18 inches Rim Set

WTB:OEM Passat highline Wheels set $600 All sold
  3. monchhichi1998hk

#Tsilivesmatter - The White Silver TSI build

#Tsilivesmatter - The White Silver TSI's Journal Hello everyone! Finally it's my turn to share my car! It's a Facelift 2018 Golf 1.8T White Silver Metallic (LB9Z/K8K8) Tbh, this is a very special colour, sometimes blue, sometimes grey, and sometimes white(-ish), thanks to the dealership that...
  4. monchhichi1998hk

Facelift exhaust retrofit

Recently I investigated the bumper and valance of my facelift 1.8T They are both different from the pre-facelift models. Since I want to retrofit the catback exhaust system to my MK7.5 1.8T, does anyone knows if MK7 GTI exhaust system is the same as MK7.5 GTI so I can actually install it after...
  5. monchhichi1998hk

FS: all sold

I would like to sell the following things 1) MK7 OEM Tinted LED taillights (https://shopdap.com/5g0-998-207-c-384617.html) used for 6 months (SOLD) 2) BEC autoparts semi dynamic adapter (never used) (SOLD) Available meet up places Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph/Hamilton/Oakville/GTA/Markham
  6. monchhichi1998hk

MK7.5 Bumper chrome stripe delete

Recently i just took some pics of my mk7.5 golf and I am thinking of wrapping the chrome stripe/delete to make the car have a different looking This is the White Silver Metallic btw Original: Concept: There's a gap between the chrome stripe and the bumper grille, is there anything that can...
  7. monchhichi1998hk

WTB Gloss Black Mirror Cap - Canada/Toronto

I would like to purchase a set of mirror caps for 1.8T It's kind of emergency so if courier options available would be great