GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Essex/AP Racing Front Brake Kit

Hey, gals and guys! Up for sale is my Essex/AP Racing Front Drag Brake Kit with Ferodo DS2500 Pads for the TTRS/RS3 AND Mk7 GTI/Golf R! The kit was purchased at the end of February 2020 and installed mid-March 2020 on my RS3. I used it for approximately 6k miles of daily driving/Mexico fun...
  2. D

WTS: EMD Rear Sway Bar & Superpro Endlinks (AWD - Golf R & A3/S3 Quattro)

Hey, guys/gals! Up for sale is my EMD Auto (Emmanuelle Design) Rear Sway Bar for AWD MQB vehicles (Mk7/7.5 Golf R & 8v A3/S3 Quattro). The RSB is in good condition, no cracks. There are some rock chips and missing paint as shown in the pics. Includes RSB, mounting brackets, bushings, AND...
  3. D

SOLD: Trackslag 4" Downpipe (DFW, Tx)

**SOLD** Up for sale is a used Trackslag 4" Downpipe (AWD) for the Golf R & S3. The downpipe is used but in great condition. I had it ceramic coated by Specialty Performance Coatings in DFW and then wrapped in DEI Exhaust Wrap. Includes DP, midpipe, and 3" exhaust clamp. Not looking to ship but...
  4. D

SOLD: Spulen Oil Catch Can Kit

**SOLD** Up for sale is a lightly used Spulen Oil Catch Can Kit. The CC was installed in JUL2021 and removed in early August. Overall in great shape; has some marring on the AN fittings from tightening with wrenches, and slight fraying on one of the lines (pictured). This kit was purchased for...
  5. D

SOLD: Cobb Accessport (Mk7/7.5 Golf R & 8v S3)

SOLD Up for sale is a used Cobb Accessport for the Mk7/7.5 Golf R and 8v S3. It was on my 6MT Golf R, and does not include DSG unlock. The Accessport has been fully uninstalled/divorced from my car and is ready for installation on another. I believe Cobb can re-code the AP to work on other...
  6. D

WTS: AEM 5-Bar MAP & OEM 4-Bar PUT with 2SlowVW Wiring Harness

Looking to sell a brand new AEM 5-Bar MAP Sensor with 2SlowVW Wiring Harness and OE Bosch 4-Bar PUT sensor kit. Everything is brand new and never mounted. Kit includes: -AEM 5-Bar MAP Sensor with all fittings as included by AEM -2SlowVW Fancy Wiring Harness for OEM-like integration -OE Bosch...
  7. D

WTS: P3 Analog Boost Gauge in Vent

**SOLD** Up for sale is a used P3 Analog Boost Gauge, mounted in the OEM vent. In great condition and ready for a new home. Display has blue bars and white text. Sale includes: -P3 display mounted in vent -Wiring Harness, with inputs for ECA and other analog readouts --Plus a really sweet fuse...
  8. D

SOLD: Superpro Negative Camber Plates

**SOLD** Up for sale is a set of used Superpro Negative Camber Plates. Nothing is wrong with the plates, only removed due to moving away from the MQB chassis. Plates have about 20k miles on them and are in good shape. Pics: **SOLD** Asking price is $230 shipped & insured within the ConUS...
  9. D

WTS: A2B RS3 LPFP (AWD) & Fuel Line Upgrade

**SOLD** Up for sale is an A2B Motorsport RS3 Low Pressure Fuel Pump and -6AN Fuel Line Upgrade for the AWD MQB platform (Golf R & S3). The LPFP kit and fuel line are brand new (LPFP still sealed in plastic), and include everything as it came from A2B Motorsport. I'm only selling because I'm...
  10. D

WTB: Stock Intake Air Box and Inlet Hose

Found one, thanks! Thanks, Austin
  11. D

Delete: Stock Shocks/Struts (GTI or Golf R)

Found a set - no longer looking. Thanks! As title says, I'm looking to purchase a set of used shocks/struts (front & rear) for either a GTI or Golf R. I don't care if they're fancy DCC electronic, or the base regular ones. OEM or standard replacement is fine too, just need to be in decent...
  12. D

Delete - Found One

Found One - No Longer Looking. Thanks! IS38 Turbo Preferably with DV and Actuator, but not mandatory. Turbo needs to be in good working condition. If you have these, please let me know your asking price shipped to 75169. I have PayPal ready to send if I can find some good deals. Thanks! Austin
  13. D

SOLD: EQT Vortex Standard (Brand New In Box)

**SOLD** Hey, guys and gals! Up for sale is a brand new EQT Vortex Standard turbocharger. UPS just delivered the turbo today (07JAN) and it's still in the plastic wrapper! I'm only selling because I got tired of waiting for it, so I ordered a TPC38. Sale includes: -EQT Vortex Standard...
  14. D

FS: MST Performance 3" Silicone Intake Hose

Hey, guys/gals! Up for sale is an MST Performance 3" Intake Tube. This is for the tube only, and does not include filter. Overall the intake tube is in great shape, and has been used for a couple years. There is a small gouge in the silicone on one end (pictured), however it does not affect...
  15. D

SOLD: EMDauto Rear Sway Bar (AWD)

Hey, guys/gals! Up for sale is my EMD Auto (Emmanuelle Designs) eMmotion Rear Sway Bar for AWD MQB vehicles.. The RSB is in good condition, with no cracks. There are some small rock chips and missing paint on the mounting points (both pictured). This will fit Mk7/7.5 Golf R and 8v S3/RS3...
  16. D

SOLD: Superpro Camber Plates **SOLD**

**SOLD** Hey, guys/gals! Up for sale is a set of Superpro Negative Camber Plates. The plates are less than a year old and have about 10k miles on them (daily driving, no track). Includes all hardware, fancy Superpro stickers! and installation instructions. These will fit Mk7 GTI/Golf R and 8v...
  17. D

SOLD: Bilstein B14 Coilovers (BRAND NEW!)

Hey, guys/gals! **SOLD** Up for sale is a set of brand new, still in the wrapping Bilstein B14 Coilovers. Bilstein Part Number: 47-251588 You can read about them here: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bilstein-parts/bilstein-b14-coilovers/47-251588~bil/ These coilovers are brand new, never...
  18. D

SOLD: Tyrolsport Front Deadset Kit

Hey, guys/gals! ***SOLD***--Tyrolsport Front Deadset Kit - $225 Shipped, OBO ***SOLD*** The Tyrolsport Front Deadset Kit locks your front subframe in place so that it cannot shift during hard driving. It's a great piece for tightening up your car and makes a noticeable difference in high speed...
  19. D

FS: PR 1300cc MPI & RPC Intake Manifold & MST Turbo Inlet Pipe

FS: All Sold Hey, guys/gals! Finally got around to removing the MPI and RPC intake manifold from the Golf R and want to sell them to buy parts for the RS3 :) **SOLD**-Precision Raceworks 1300cc MPI Kit - **SOLD** Kit is in great shape and was only used for a couple thousand miles (installed...
  20. D

FS: TorqueByte FPCM, Spulen v2 Catch Can, AEM 5-Bar

SOLD: TorqueByte FPCM, Spulen v2 Catch Can, AEM 5-Bar Hey, guys & gals! I purchased a new car and am parting out a few items from the Mk7. All items are in good, working order and have detailed descriptions/pics below. -**SOLD**TorqueByte Fuel Pump Control Module (AWD) - **SOLD** I purchased...