GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mathuemc

Locating a car within the dealer network

Recently I was in an accident and my much loved car was totaled. I'd love to be able to find another '17 GTI Sport, but I understand the likelihood of finding another new one is slim. Other than checking the VW site with as many zip codes as possible, does anyone know if there is a national...
  2. Mathuemc

BNIB Unibrace XBQ for sale

SOLD
  3. Mathuemc

Mods can remove this thread

No longer needed
  4. Mathuemc

Scrub radius and load transfer changes

Hey all, First off, my math and understanding could be totally wrong. But to get some feedback from other brains, if my stock wheel is 18x7.5, 49mm offset, w/225 tire, and I move to a wheel that is 18x8, 45mm of offset, and 235 tire, the change to the scrub radius and load transfer would be...
  5. Mathuemc

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I have some Nogaro's with less than 3000 miles that I will be selling soon! :)
  6. Mathuemc

The parking brake is from BFI. The real Clubsport model has an e-parking brake. This looks nice, but the dimensions are a little off from stock, so with the handbrake down the top of the boot is pretty tight. It looks a little odd. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  7. Mathuemc

The shifter and soon to be mounted steering wheel are Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  8. Mathuemc

Handbrake boot install. Alcantara part 2/3 Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  9. Mathuemc

Handbrake boot removal

Before I start yanking around the interior, does anyone know exactly how to remove the handbrake boot on an MK7? I've tried Googling and looking at Youtube, and haven't found any information.
  10. Mathuemc

How much were they selling for through them? Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  11. Mathuemc

FS: OEM rear emblem

Take off OEM rear hatch emblem from a GTI. It does have some marks from removal, but they would not be noticeable when mounted again. Part #5G0 853 630 $15 shipped Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  12. Mathuemc

FS: ’17 GTI stock shifter boot/knob

SOLD
  13. Mathuemc

18’s or 19’s? Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  14. Mathuemc

[emoji854] more Clubsport parts already in the mail... Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  15. Mathuemc

WTB: Pretoria wheels with or without tires

Thread closed.
  16. Mathuemc

Wheel fitment for aftermarket alloys

Hi, Before I get to my question, if this question has already been answered in a thread I missed when I searched, please let me know. Anyways, MK7 GTI is currently stock with the Nogaro wheels. When looking at some replacements, I noticed Neuspeed promotes "Spec-ed*specifically for the...
  17. Mathuemc

WTT: my Black mirror caps for your White mirror caps

The mirror caps have been sold.