GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MyGolfMk7

DSG Tune Catalog

I'm generating a catalog of performance data from various TCU tunes for the DQ250 transmission. The data gives a method of objectively comparing control logic implemented by different vendors. If you are using a TCU tune that you'd like added let me know and I'll guide you through the data...
  2. MyGolfMk7

Poll: HPFP Fuel Economy

If you did this upgrade, what did you observe.
  3. MyGolfMk7

LT Motorsports (Treadstone) FMIC

Lightly used LT Motorsport FMIC for the Mk7 GTI/R. Treadstone TR8L Intercooler Core Includes all the parts needed for installation and capping of the stock IC. ** SOLD **
  4. MyGolfMk7

Air Scoop Evaluation

Getting started evaluating what the air scoop does for performance. Emphasis on getting started because this is not the only comparison test I plan to perform.
  5. MyGolfMk7

Charge Pipe Evaluation

Airflow testing of some charge pipes.
  6. MyGolfMk7

FS: Eurocode F&R Endlinks

** SOLD **
  7. MyGolfMk7

Intake test: Modified Stock vs Aftermarket

Comparing the stock Mk7 GTI intake with a few modifications to a collection of aftermarket intakes to see how airflow matches up.
  8. MyGolfMk7

FS: Intake Parts - IE, APR, CTS

Some extra used parts for sale: APR CF Intake & CF Intake Hose (SOLD) CTS inlet elbow and charge pipes. Not shown but included is charge pipe to the TB (SOLD) IE TMD (SOLD)
  9. MyGolfMk7

FS: Whiteline Sway Bars & End Links

Details about the setup here at Modded Euros. Purchased a couple of months before I bought my GTI knowing I'd be upgrading the suspension, then ended up with a GTI that the prior owner had already made some of these upgrades to. So, I don't have a need for this kit. Still in the original...
  10. MyGolfMk7

Underhood Temperature

Anybody have insight into what takes place on this chart around 600 seconds? Where the green line takes off. These are temperature readings from my GTI, the green line is a sensor that is in the open space around the airbox and engine cover. 600 seconds approximately corresponds with the...
  11. MyGolfMk7

FS: 034 Dynamic+Lowering Springs *** SOLD ***

Great condition 034 Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the Mk 7. *** SOLD ***
  12. MyGolfMk7

FS: OEM non-PP Calipers

** SOLD ** Take-off parts from a brake upgrade. Non-performance package front calipers. Only one shown in pic but I have the pair. Make me an offer.
  13. MyGolfMk7

FS: Neuspeed Charge Pipe & TMD

** SOLD ** Good condition Neuspeed Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge setup. $225 shipped within the U.S.
  14. MyGolfMk7

Eurodyne Powertap Cable

Eurodyne Powertap Cable Functioning cable, purchased a Cobb Accessport and no longer have a need for this cable. $100 shipped within the U.S.
  15. MyGolfMk7

Dragy

No longer available.
  16. MyGolfMk7

FS: S&B Filters Cold Air Intake

FS: S&B Filters Cold Air Intake ** SOLD ** ** SOLD **
  17. MyGolfMk7

Integrated Engineering CAI **SOLD**

** SOLD **
  18. MyGolfMk7

FS: Varrstoen ES1 18x8.5 ET35 (FL) - $700

** SOLD ** Set of 4 good condition Varrstoen ES1 18x8.5 ET35 wheels. Will remove the tires before sale as they are about done. Located near Orlando. $700 local pickup preferred. Will consider shipping at buyers expense.
  19. MyGolfMk7

FS: AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust (FL)

** Update: Going to try quieting this rather than sell it **