GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. IWMTom

Manual mode turns off automatically while in D and upshifts

This is normal. Operation is described in the owners manual.
  2. IWMTom

Power Liftgate mod recommendation ?

Ummmmmmm, all I can remember is just fitting them, so presumably they were fully extended? Not sure.
  3. IWMTom

Parts for highline rear camera retrofit

Finally available huh? I'd been bugging the VCP team for months before giving up :)
  4. IWMTom

Parts for highline rear camera retrofit

Dealer won't be able to calibrate it. You need the camera with a Golf dataset and they're as rare as hen's teeth.
  5. IWMTom

RGB Ambient Lighting for Mk7 and Mk7.5

Read the OPs. Mine is behind the glovebox.
  6. IWMTom

heated seats retrofit

Run the basic setting to reset the occupied sensor.
  7. IWMTom

heated seats retrofit

They've swapped Mk7 seats with Mk7 seats, the airbags will be fine.
  8. IWMTom

heated seats retrofit

Airbag modules?? What faults have you got. Post an Autoscan.
  9. IWMTom

Super cheap OBD II Scanner/Reader

It's not difficult to find decent ELM327 scanners. They're ubiquitous given the chip is the foundation of virtually every basic OBD2 scanner on the market, including the one in this thread. Basic scanners are a false economy on a car like this anyway considering they'll only scan the engine and...
  10. IWMTom

Same applies to the above though, no? I recently bought 5 ELM327 dongles that are iOS compatible for about the same price as this listing. Each to their own, but this seems like spectacularly bad value imo.
  11. IWMTom

What's wrong with an ELM327 dongle that costs pennies from China and use the smartphone you already have? That's an incredibly inflated price for such little functionality.
  12. IWMTom

Multiple Error Messages on MK7 Golf

Scan it or else you're pissing in the wind. I'll still put money on an ABS sensor though.
  13. IWMTom

Front Assist is not Available

That's not calibration. Calibration is not possible without the calibration boards. That's resetting the emergency brake counter..........
  14. IWMTom

Direct TPMS kit retrofit ... anyone?

Your guess is as good as mine!
  15. IWMTom

You do you pal 😂
  16. IWMTom

Seems pretty pointless.
  17. IWMTom

Looks identical to a TPMS Mid kit, so not fitting it in the rear of the vehicle will mean you get your axles showing up incorrectly...... Signal distance is used to work out which axle is which.
  18. IWMTom

Still sounds like horse shit.
  19. IWMTom

If it's genuine VW then you're wrong and it will need to go in the back of the car.