GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. THEREALVRT

Gen 5 haldex issues/servicing. Good read

https://www.haldexrepairs.co.uk/generation-5-haldex-fault-finding-repair-guide/
  2. THEREALVRT

Roads recommendations for my trip from canada to alpine volks fair/ tail of the dragon

Hello Guys I have the week of the 16-20 off to head down to Alpine Vag fair, i want to avoid the I81 as much as possible after the DC/MD area and take as many mountain roads as possible as i will have 3-4 days to get down there. I was thinking of stopping in Hagerstown on my first night and...
  3. THEREALVRT

is20 and is38 turbochargers for sale

Hello Guys I have 2 is20 and 2 is38 turbos for sale. The wastegates have been repaired by TPC to prevent them from seizing. The turbos have been visually inspected and have no excessive shaft play, wheel damage or oil seepage. I am selling these as is, no warranty Price is $525USD shipped for...
  4. THEREALVRT

Turboparts Canada turbo thread

Hello I am starting this thread to clear up the misinformation ( lies) that have been told about us and our product. A recent post on the MQB international group of Facebook has caused me to break my silence and speak out. We can no longer ignore these slanders against our company. First I'll...
  5. THEREALVRT

A2B BRUSHLESS FUEL PUMP KIT -AWD-

sold
  6. THEREALVRT

wtb eurosport camber kit 18700k

got some thanks efaily
  7. THEREALVRT

FS used IS12 or IS20 chra

hello i have some good used chras' from is12 and is20 from turbos we used as cores for our hybrids or turbos that has bad wastegates If you have a blown up is12 or is20 and you can replace the chra yourself ( its easy) then buying one of these will give you a good, working turbo They are of...
  8. THEREALVRT

FS PSS10 shocks for sale

pss10 are the dampening adjustable shocks. I have both rear shocks for sale $125 ea plus shipping i have only ONE front strut and it only adjusts from 1-6 instead of 1-10 $125 plus shipping pm for pics
  9. THEREALVRT

EZ-RETROFIT CLUSTER

suddenly i find myself going from a mk3 to a mk7 and now i LIKE tech. I really like the 7.5 R AID cluster but i'm cheap ( when it comes to NON performance parts ) so i saw this cluster. has anyone bought one, and if so, what are your impressions, concerns if any etc.. thanks...
  10. THEREALVRT

NARROWEST REAR WHEEL SPACER ON GOLF R

hey guys I want to know what the narrowest WHEEL CENTRIC wheel spacer would be to fit the rear of a mk7 golf R I want a wheel centric spacer, not just a hub centric spacer. this is an example of a wheel centric spacers, note the protrusion on the front that the wheel would sit on. hub centric...
  11. THEREALVRT

no longer looking

i will buy your g blown up is20 or is38. $200 ea with actuator $150 ea without actuator. pm me. thanks
  12. THEREALVRT

ecotune UK record setting car

so i just heard about these guys, went 10.76 on an is38 e85 tune before and apparently just went 9.8 at santa pod in brittan in the last day or two anyone heard of these guys before cause their car is MOVING!!!!!
  13. THEREALVRT

FS Eurodyne cable

SOLD used $110 shipped inc paypal fees. this is just the cable ($200 retail value) you need to purchase credits to gain access to the eurodyne files or maestro
  14. THEREALVRT

EMERGENCY HELP REQUEST: Cary/Raleigh area

My car is stuck at bfi. Car died on the i95. P0087 low rail pressure problem. Car would not start after this. Towed it to bfi and of course this morning it started up fine. I am assuming the issue was related to the lpfp but a new one won’t be in til monday and I don’t just want to drive it as...
  15. THEREALVRT

FS: TPC IS38

SOLD Approx 6000km on it. I decided not to do a stage 3 plus setup on my car. Rs3 is calling. This turbo would be similar in spec and quality to a dbv2 turbo Its an mhi center section, VSR balanced hybrid capable of 5xx+ type of power. Turbine housing is ported and ceramic coated. THe neat...
  16. THEREALVRT

FS mpi kit, 450lph PR fuel pump in awd basket, PR fuel line, NGK race plugs

Hello guys USED PR 450 LPFP installed in an awd basket SOLD NEW PR -6 fuel line SOLD NGK Race Plugs $70 shipped 10k km on them all prices plus 4% paypal fees map sensor kit SOLD Mpi kit SOLD
  17. THEREALVRT

FS:Precision Raceworks -6 fuel line kit.....new

$100 shipped http://www.precisionraceworks.com/vw-mk7/mqb-performance-fuel-lines.aspx
  18. THEREALVRT

1.8 vs 2.0 intake manifold differences

i can get a free 1.8 intake and i am wondering if anybody knows if they are the same. I want to use it to install my mpi before i put it on the car to make life easier thanks
  19. THEREALVRT

front suspension leveler codes c1034 07 and c1035 07 mechanical failure

HERE IS THE BACK STORY..... i installed pss10 coilovers with dcc deletes back in april and never had an issues whatsoever, it wasn't until i installed and aluminium audi sub frame and superpro control arms and swaybar that these codes started happening i get a suspension fault icon now whenever...
  20. THEREALVRT

OTTAWA GTG SEPT 14

SATURDAY SEPT 14 11 AM BATE ISLAND ( off of Champlain bridge/island park) We are going to meet at 11am for a gtg , then anybody who wants to go drag racing at luskville, we will leave around 12:45 all cars welcome