GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. blaqsheep

FS: Yperion Titanium Front Brake Pad Shims

Used, in good condition. For GTI with Performance Pack or Golf R front brakes. Asking $65 shipped. https://www.yperiontitanium.com/store/VW-Golf-GTI-Mk7-p490926945
  2. blaqsheep

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3 (IS20/IS38 Tune)

Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002. Came off of my 6-speed 2018 GTI. Unmarried and ready to go. Stratified custom IS20 and IS38 tunes available. $500 shipped.
  3. blaqsheep

SOLD: BFI Engine Mount Stage 1

SOLD Used, in good condition. A lot better for a daily driver compared to Stage 2. $220 shipped.
  4. blaqsheep

FS: IHI IS38 Turbo Rev. H

Good condition, no shaft play. Has about 70,000 km on it. Includes pre-calibrated wastegate actuator. $475 + shipping.
  5. blaqsheep

SOLD: Raceseng Sphereology Shift Knob

SOLD Beautifully machined stainless steel with a black delrin cover, weighs about 471 g. Also selling a Sigma 6 short shift kit, pairing up nicely with this shift knob. $120 shipped.
  6. blaqsheep

SOLD: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Short Shift Kit

SOLD Snickity snick. Probably one of the best short shifters in the game. Used, in good condition. Pairs up nicely with a weighted knob, like the Raceseng Sphereology, which I happen to be also selling. $150 shipped.
  7. blaqsheep

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3 (IS20/IS38 Tune)

Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002. Came off of my 6-speed 2018 GTI. Unmarried and ready to go. Stratified custom IS20 and IS38 tunes available. $500 shipped.
  8. blaqsheep

SOLD: dragy 10Hz GPS Based Performance Meter

Edit: Sold locally. Like new. Used 3-4 times. $130 shipped to Canada/US. - High-performance GPS and GLONASS accurately measures your performance within 1/100th of a second. - A permanent power supply is not required. Dragy has a built-in battery that lasts up to ten hours. - Measuring just...
  9. blaqsheep

MK7 vs 335i vs C43(?)

My humblebrag. I don't drive at night much, so not many opportunities to hoon around. Even so, I rarely encounter anyone worth taking out on a date to gapplebees - for some reason it's always late model Civics and Elantras lol. Well by pure coincidence, I was out at night datalogging the latest...
  10. blaqsheep

Sold

Sold
  11. blaqsheep

WTB: Frameless Homelink Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

Looking for 000-072-548-B or 000-072-548-F. Let me know what you've got.
  12. blaqsheep

SOLD: Golf R Exhaust Tips

Selling the original exhaust tips from a 2018 Golf R. Previous owner neglected cleaning them so they have pitted quite a bit on the edges and bottom. Would definitely benefit from a powder or ceramic coat (think Milltek Black Velvet tips). They will need to be spot welded, so they can be used...
  13. blaqsheep

Dual-duty alignment - how's it look?

Got aligned after swapping to different springs and camber puck. Just wanted some feedback on my current specs. A little confused on the variance of caster and why I wasn't able to achieve almost equal camber in the front since I've got a Tyrolsport deadset kit in. I pushed the strut towards the...
  14. blaqsheep

MK7 GTI to MK6 R

Was browsing local classifieds and came across a pretty clean MK6 R priced well, albeit has a collision claim early in its life. It got me thinking, would I be satisfied "downgrading" from a MK7.5 GTI with the Performance Pack to an almost 8 year old, 2 generations behind hot hatch? I feel like...
  15. blaqsheep

SOLD: OEM MK7.5 Golf R Rear Valance

Sold
  16. blaqsheep

SOLD: AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust Remote

AWE SwitchPath™ Remote 1325-11012 Works with stock system, or AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust. Comes as a set of two remotes with wiring harness, control box. SOLD
  17. blaqsheep

SOLD: Exhaust Valve Motor - 4H0133246J

SOLD
  18. blaqsheep

Sold: Audi European Short Shifter

Part #: 8J0711046E Easy install, fits MK4-MK7 6 speed. Reduces throw by 15-20%. SOLD.
  19. blaqsheep

SOLD: Volkswagen Pretoria 19” Wheels and Tires

Mint set of OEM Pretoria’s off of a 2018 R. 19x8 ET 50. Stock 235/35R19 Continental ContiSportContact 5P tires, DOT 1918. 6-7/32nd tread remaining. SOLD