GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK7 AP2

2015-2017 LP headlight adjustment height

I'm trying to fine tune my headlight level. I have seen pictures with external markings on the housing indicating which direction to turn for up/down but I don't have them. I have seen both clockwise and counter-clockwise listed to raise headlight level. Without some trial and error, could...
  2. MK7 AP2

Typical tire tread life and alignment settings.

Obviously tire tread life can vary based on a lot of factors but I got just 19,000 miles out of my Continental ECS. Is that typical? It seems to be low for a tire with a 30,000 mile warranty. I'm not too upset because I did receive a nice pro-rated discount on my new set of General GMAX RS...
  3. MK7 AP2

Cracked windshield after wiper replacement?

I had the car at the dealership today for a battery replacement under warranty. They replaced the battery without any hassle and I had them change the wipers as well since it needed to be done. I get home and see a large crack in my windshield that starts at the base with no sign of any chip...
  4. MK7 AP2

New pads at 20k miles, worth it to change rotors?

I have finally gotten tired of dealing with the extreme dust from the stock pads. I am considering the Centric Posi-quiet ceramics and researching other low dust options. At 20k miles, is it worth addressing rotors at the same time? Can they typically be turned/machined or just a...
  5. MK7 AP2

Eibach Pro Kit - US progressive vs EURO linear

A search of previous threads indicates part numbers for GTI are: US: 85117.140 EURO: E10-15-021-02-22 My car is almost brand new, would prefer to stick with stock dampers at this time. I'm really happy with the current ride quality, just looking for a similar ride with 1" lowering. Is there...