GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Garage Sale! A few items obo + shipping

sorry they are officially sold, they were pending
  2. R

if you are willing to pay shipping, say $100 US? I literally want it cleared out of my garage
  3. R

2018 Golf R - Stage II 6MT - includes Wavetrac diff

https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/rudyh-build-thread.8950545/ Full build is above, $27,500 CDN (~$20,400 USD) - otherwise dealer takes it February 20th. I am original owner, ask me anything including every invoice from day 1 112,000 km or 70,000 miles Reason for selling, broken right wrist (I...
  4. R

Stock intercooler - includes intercooler pipe that was replaced by aftermarket intercooler Stock rear sway bar - includes brackets and bushings Stock shocks & struts - unsure which front was blown, take the whole lot if you like MSS Adjustable Springs /w street 205 front and sport rears...
  5. R

2025 Gti

Personally I like the new headlights, it looks more Golf, then who knows.... Between the MK7.5 R, a lot has grown on me to the point where I put a deposit on the next MK8 R DSG coming in March, screw the MK8.5 R...why? I can control the light bar, by disconnecting and vinyl it out. Now I also...
  6. R

2024 R

I found this site for the 8Y RS3, I think they just got started but I am sure you can put in requests for the MK8 https://www.idcarparts.com/ check out their instragram. https://www.instagram.com/idcarparts/?hl=en A few people on the RS3 forums are buying the materials themselves and wrapping.
  7. R

2024 R

honestly, as much as I disliked the MK8, I think the 2024 would be a great one to get. It seems like all those little things will be ironed out, and if you don't love the tablet on your dash like the MK8.5's are going to get, the haptic controls should be an easy replacement The new 2.0T...
  8. R

2024 R

no it's just a personal gripe, like how can you design perfect interiors where everything is placed perfectly, and then let the co-op student design the A3's interior lol - likely its just me being OCD...I likely won't give up my deposit, and just realize that this is going to be the last gas...
  9. R

Mk8 torque vectoring Haldex retrofit

Ya its the gen 4 like we have
  10. R

2024 R

It's not a cheap interior, its layout is just awkward and bothers me. I think the biggest thing is the vent locations. I get it they wanted to make it feel like you were 'driving a Ducati', but VW / Audi interiors are always very well organized. Like if Audi dropped the vents down and put the...
  11. R

2024 R

ya, we have the 8Y A3 / S3 here The S3 is $20k more then the R lol...it doesn't even have the torque vectoring rear diff. The Nappa leather package has nicer leather obviously, but wtf is the other $20k??? That's a $20k 'brand surcharge'. That leaves very little space for the RS3 which will...
  12. R

2024 R

IMO, I like the dash / console more in the MK8 R then I do in the 8Y 3's...literally it's something I see when I drive and interact with and it drives me nuts that Audi allowed it to look like a Pontiac Vibe. That is the one thing that Audi shouldn't have failed at. The only perk is they have...
  13. R

PowerZone: Rear WaveTrac install into Differential *In Progress*

IMO its a front wheel biased car...so I too am biased to which wheels should get the most attention
  14. R

Asta la vista, baby. . .

Honestly, it doesn't have a manual but that can be fixed... 8Y / .5 A3 / S3 could get a swap done pretty 'easily'. Have to figure how many MK7 Golf R s are going to be around with their 6MT's. Before installing it get a nice beefy clutch and toss in a Wavetrac - I guarantee you will enjoy every...
  15. R

Asta la vista, baby. . .

They call it the MK7 and you save $$$ buying them less cheap plastics too
  16. R

weird mirror adjustment issue

This did it! Thanks all for your help! Obviously I didn't touch it myself, and I had no idea where to start. It could have been they flashed one of the buses to the latest to ensure it wasn't a software issue, or something?? Regardless, I happy to report I wasn't going crazy when I was...
  17. R

weird mirror adjustment issue

The issue started where my right blind spot warning indicator stopped working properly. To troubleshoot, I took it to the dealer and they ran diagnostics. They found that the issue was that the LED burnt out, and offered to put in a new one (at a cost of course). I decided to skip and bought...
  18. R

R to 8Y RS3

I am number 5 now at my dealership...glad you mentioned something!!!
  19. R

R to 8Y RS3

ya thats my point, I just don't care because its FWD. I could save money and buy a Civic Type R which is essentially the same thing....like at least the Golf / Jetta GLI and A3/S3/RS3 don't overlap that bad.