GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CaptainRatty

FS: MK7 HPFP & Injectors

All four injectors and HPFP were working fine when I removed them from my 2017 GTI at 70k. Only replaced them because of "while you're in there" jobs. $150- 4x injectors PN: 0261500272 $175- HPFP PN: 06L127027 Local pickup or you pay shipping. I can also bring them to Alpine Volks Fair in...
  2. CaptainRatty

Power Washer Recommendation

Does anyone have a good GAS power washer that they can recommend? Anywhere from 3000-3200 PSI under $400 is what I'm looking for. I know it's overkill for car washing, but I need something more reliable... I go through a SunJoe electric power washer every 2-3 years at the rate I wash my car and...
  3. CaptainRatty

SOLD: Draggy GPS

SOLD
  4. CaptainRatty

Remove: Neuspeed RSE10's 18x8.5 Satin Bronze

Thinking of selling them. Three are in good condition (with normal wear and tear for 40k miles of road use) and one has some rash. I'll take more photos if there's someone local who is interested. New these wheels are $1,516 for four. I'm asking $950 for the set of four and I'd be firm on that.
  5. CaptainRatty

The Dan Lebatard Show with Stugotz

Does anyone else here get the show?
  6. CaptainRatty

Holiday Laps at Dominion Raceway

Are these kinds of events worth the $20? Incidentally, I'll be in the area for another event and might attend as I'm passing through. %7D']https://www.facebook.com/events/1112245675846938?acontext={"event_action_history":[{"surface":"page"}]}
  7. CaptainRatty

WTB: Neuspeed Touch-up Paint (Dark Satin Bronze)

Looking to touch up a few wheels. If you have a bottle laying around that you no longer need, let me know!
  8. CaptainRatty

WTB: Front Belly Pan

Mine took on some damage and would like to replace it. Part number is 3Q0825235A so if you’ve replaced yours with the Alltrack version or one of the other aluminum options and this hunk of plastic is sitting in your garage, let me know.
  9. CaptainRatty

CaptainRatty's is38 GTI.. I have no idea what I'm doing (kind of) build

Everything I’ve done to my car I’ve done with careful research on this forum or on the advice of experienced GTI/VW owners. I’ve garnered a lot of knowledge over the years spending countless hours reading and learning and it’s time to put this journey in chronical order and share what I’ve done...
  10. CaptainRatty

FS: Baun Performance Less Aggressive Catback Exhaust MK7 GTI

$1400 local (Winston-Salem, NC) $1500 Shipped For sale is a Baun Performance (GTI Jake) Less Aggressive Catback Exhaust for the MK7 GTI. For those unfamiliar, these are beautifully hand fabricated by Jake from his shop in SC. This exhaust is $1920 new. A couple of things to note: This will...
  11. CaptainRatty

FS: OBDEleven. $40 Shipped

Works fine, no longer needed.
  12. CaptainRatty

2017 GTI Suspension

Hey guys, I am selling the OEM suspension off of my 2017 GTI. I swapped to Bilstein coilovers at around 26,000 miles after I bought the car new. Includes front and rear struts/shocks and springs. I am located in Winston-Salem, NC. $250 and willing to ship at buyers expense PM me for...
  13. CaptainRatty

MK7 xuji steering wheel cover

Bought this and quickly realized I do not have the patience to sit there and stitch it! I have the version with the red stitching. $30 shipped anywhere in the US...
  14. CaptainRatty

WTB: MK7 Performance Pack Brakes

Looking for a full kit... Calipers, rotors and pads.