GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

ROTIFORM SIX 18x8.5 ET45 - Golddddd - New 5x112 or 5x100 - $900

Hey there, picked these Rotis up last week and decided after mounting them that I'm too old for this ish. They don't even have a mile on them. They are in new condition and the tires will be unmounted prior to you picking up. No shipping on this one. These have a dual bolt pattern, 5x112 in ball...
  2. F

Wanted: WTB: Audi 19" Rotors - 19"x9" ET52 5x112 Silver

Hey guys, looking for a straight clean set of these rotors in 19" in silver only. I'm located on east coast (Philadelphia Area). Fitment: 19"x9" ET52 5x112 Silver PN: 8J0601025CP The wheels on the B9 are 8W0601025CG which are more blocky and sharp compared to 8J0601025CP (TTRS wheels and...
  3. F

Can anyone from Europe with a GTD Variant help me with a part number?

Hey dudes, I'm doing a GTD conversion to my TDI sportwagen. I'm looking for the part number of the side skirts / stone guards that come on the variant and cant seem to find any documentation that has the specific part numbers. The skirts look identical to that of the 5 door GTI however i want to...
  4. F

FlatSick's TDI Thread

I purchased a lightly used, buy back car last month and since i like to mess around with my cars I wanted to keep a picture / reference / build log for my journey with this car. Just for some background, This is my 3rd TDI and my 5th VAG car. I don't see myself not owning one for the rest of...