GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nono0044

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Hey @PatMc, 2/4 of the Macan pistons are coated, while the other two are not on these calipers. Anyway my question is: does your rebuild kit take that into account? Your pic looks like its 3/4 of one, and 1/4 of the other
  2. nono0044

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Specs for your wheels? Looking for a set of 17" that fit over the Macans
  3. nono0044

RS3 Brushless LPFP Retrofit

I have an R and was looking to upgrade to the RS3 pump for some mild MPI for valve cleaning purposes. Just hoping it's not a wide spread issue, and I did also read it's less common on the R tanks
  4. nono0044

Anyone see this? I wonder how many people actually had fuel starvation issues. I know on some different posts here about the A2B kits having some issues, but was wondering if a majority of people were running into issues
  5. nono0044

Are you able to go into more detail on the re-pinning? Is that only required for the FWD cars, or do all Golfs need to have the RS3 harness modified (per your diagram)? Edit: Also, is there any way to source the plug inside the tank and a suction pump hose connector? I guess the extra bits...
  6. nono0044

*SOLD* VW JB4 w/ Extras

Price drop bump
  7. nono0044

Daks' GTI

lol WCT and not shipping the bolts that are supposed to be included. Name a more iconic duo
  8. nono0044

*SOLD* VW JB4 w/ Extras

Bump
  9. nono0044

*SOLD* VW JB4 w/ Extras

Bump
  10. nono0044

*SOLD* VW JB4 w/ Extras

*SOLD* JB4 Group 1 (MK7/7.5 Golf R/GTI, and Audi equivalents) with the following extras: Billet Aluminum Enclosure Bluetooth connect kit Rev 3 Burgerkong JB4 AFR no-tap harness (for 2017 MK7 Golf R, check compatibility) JB4 is still installed on my car and will be removed shortly. It will...
  11. nono0044

*SOLD* VW JB4 w/ Extras

*SOLD* JB4 Group 1 (MK7/7.5 Golf R/GTI, and Audi equivalents) with the following extras: Billet Aluminum Enclosure Bluetooth connect kit Rev 3 JB4 AFR no-tap harness (for 2017 MK7 Golf R, check compatibility) EDITED: JB4 is now off my car, unlinked from my account on the app $450CAD OBO...
  12. nono0044

Cobb Accessport with DSG APK-VLK-003

Do you know if Accessports are region locked for NAR vs. ROW cars? I assume not since the SKU is the same
  13. nono0044

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?
  14. nono0044

Aren't those 18z? You'll need a lot of work to get them to work on the aluminum knuckles on the GTI/R. The only bolt up to the base steel knuckles. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/18z-calipers-on-the-mk7-5-r.348581/#post-7090734
  15. nono0044

Big brake - which alloy wheels to choose

See here: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/consolidated-macan-brembo-upgrade-thread-read-first-post.371028/#post-7386580 Wheel chart is for the fitment of the slightly different Q5 3.0T/Macan caliper, but should be around the same as your smaller ones. Any reason why you went...
  16. nono0044

Pretty sure he meant part number for the stock Macan brake lines @HelloNewman See here: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/consolidated-macan-brembo-upgrade-thread-read-first-post.371028/page-143#post-7683911