GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Sold: VW OEM MK7 Dark Cherry Euro Tails

!! Sold !! For sale a set of VW OEM MK7 Dark Cherry Euro Tail lights. They are in excellent condition. Asking price is $375 shipped !! Sold !!
  2. A

FS: APR Carbon Fiber Intake & ECS Tuning Silicone Hose + APR Turbo Inlet

For sale is a lightly used APR Carbon Fiber Intake & ECS Tuning Silicone Hose + APR Turbo Inlet. All items installed for 7k miles. Asking $250 shipped.
  3. A

FS: Whiteline Roll Center Adjustable Balljoints

Selling some camber components. Whiteline Ball Joints were on the car for 15k miles. Still feel fantastic. Whiteline Roll Center Adjustable Ball Joints (-0.5deg to 0deg camber) - $100 shipped
  4. A

Sold Cobb AP AP3-VLK-003 w/ EQT Stage 2 ECU + TCU (DSG Unlocked)

Sold - For sale is a Cobb AccessPort AP3-VLK-003 w/ EQT Stage 2 ECU + TCU with DSG unlocked. -003 is for 2015-2020 Audi S3 or 2015-2019 VW Golf R. Has the USB cable and a stick on mount. The EQT TCU is specifically for 2015-2017 ECUs. The EQT TCU tune is for DQ250 and box code 0D9300012 &...
  5. A

WTB: Trackslag FWD Catted or Catless DP (Catted Preferred)

Looking for a Trackslag FWD Catted or Catless DP (Catted Preferred). Show me what you got.
  6. A

FS: Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts w/ H&R OE Sport Springs for GTI MK7/7.5

For sale is a set of Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts w/ H&R OE Sport Springs for GTI MK7/7.5. This setup was run for 10k miles. I installed brand new OEM mounts and bearings on the front and rear which are included. Upgraded to ST coilovers. Has been a great street setup but was time to try...
  7. A

FS: APR PEX Intake - Used 2k miles - $150 shipped + $SOLD$

Post title says it all. In fantastic condition. Back to using the R600 intake. $150 shipped + PP fees in lower 48 USA.
  8. A

Fuel-It Bluetooth Ethanol Content Sensor + Power Input harness

Used Fuel-It Ethanol Content sensor + power input harness. Reads ethanol content from a GM sensor (not included) and is output via bluetooth to a compatible Android or iOS device. Asking $90 shipped
  9. A

RS3 AWD Fuel Pump Kit

I have an RS3 AWD fuel pump kit for sale. Used pump w/ 5k miles. Brand new harness/controller/fittings. Asking $700 shipped + PP fees
  10. A

FS: ECS Conical Lug Bolts - 20x 27mm & 10x 37mm

Selling some ECS conical titanium lug bolts. 20x 27mm (stock length) and 10x 37mm (good for 7-10mm spacer on an 18x8.5 et45 wheel). $100 shipped
  11. A

arob157's Build Thread

Bought this car in August 2017. Great little ripper. I remember honestly being tweaked out how fast it was in a straight line on tighter roads. I came from the below MK4 1.8T Jetta. Which was decent. Previous car was a 1994 Honda Civic EG8 with a JDM B16A1 swap. Thing rev'd to the moon and made...
  12. A

TPC Performance Housing Turbo Thread (Not the IS38 Ball Bearing thread....)

Wanted to make a new thread covering the most recent revision TPC Performance Housing turbo variants as the last one got locked and pointed to their OEM IS38 replacement. Just to be clear, this thread is not a discussion about the IS38BB that TPC offers since that thread already exists. Deleted...
  13. A

FS: EQT Standard Housing Vortex Turbo - SOLD

Have a standard housing EQT Vortex for sale. 20k miles. Run on pump gas and e85. Great condition. No shaft play. Good timing for those looking to pair with the just announced EQT OTS tunes. Asking $1100 shipped SOLD
  14. A

(SOLD) FS: Brand New In Box EQT Vortex XL Turbo w/ Calibrated WG & Muffler Delete & Install Kit

I have a brand new, in box EQT Vortex XL with calibrated WG actuator & muffler delete. Was going to replace my standard housing Vortex with this, but finally found an XL housing for a good deal if I want to swap to the XL. $1850 shipped + PP fees. Also have a DBV2 inlet I can bundle with it...
  15. A

FS: BNIB A2B 980cc MPI Kit w/ Ethanol sensor upgrade

I have a brand new, A2B 980cc MPI Kit with ethanol sensor. Got this as the previous purchaser would not split the package. Already have a PR 925cc kit and upgraded lines. Comes with all components including threaded inserts & drill bits for the stock manifold, t-fittings, injector clips...
  16. A

FS: Miro 111 18x8.5 et45 Machined Silver

I have a full set of Miro 111s in 18x8.5 et45 cb 66.6 5x112 in Machined Silver. Faces are machined silver with. No curb rash, no big nicks or scratches. Minor dings in the barrels. Ran them for one summer. 21.0lbs on my bathroom scale. They are boxed. Happy to ship them. Asking $400 including...
  17. A

!SOLD! VWR R600 Intake & Autotech Intake !SOLD!

I have two intakes for sale, both used. A VWR R600 & an Autotech Intake. The Autotech was my old intake, the Racingline was purchased about 2 weeks ago, but another new R600 option came up for sale. The VWR R600 is used but comes with a brand new foam filter. This kit includes the Racingline...
  18. A

!SOLD! Vibrant 17950 Resonator !SOLD!

I have a BNIB, Vibrant 17950. $65 shipped. Buy it. It will make your downpipe/exhaust transmit the voice of 4-cylinder angels. For real deal, I have an IE DP. Ran stock GTI exhaust + 17930. Combo was great with my IE DP. Got a 3" exhaust. 17950 not needed with my combo. My old setup would...
  19. A

!Sold! DEPO/Helix MK7 Cherry Tails w/ harnesses - Sequential or Solid Turn Signal

Sold, sold, sold! I have a set of Depo/Helix Cherry MK7 tail lights. New in Box with harnesses. Asking $350 shipped.
  20. A

!SOLD! S&B Intake - NIB

I have a new, in box S&B intake for sale. Wanted to upgrade from my stock-mod setup, but my Majesty IC is a bit too deep to fit the S&B air box. Asking $260. Will cover the first $20 of shipping. It is light so should be under $20 on the lower 48.