GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. greekspec2

FS: space saver spare tire 18in $100

for sale is my space saver spare 18x3.5et25 with T125/70/18 5G0601011 ...... asking $100
  2. greekspec2

MK8 GTI Clubsport 45

https://www.volkswagen.de/de/modelle-und-konfigurator/golf-gti-clubsport-45.html
  3. greekspec2

FS: space saver spare tire 18in $100

for sale is my emergency spare 18x3.5et25 T125/70/18 5G0601011 ...... asking $100
  4. greekspec2

MK8 Golf R chassis & brakes part numbers

Thought I post some part numbers from a MK8 Golf R DSG .... the front hubs have a little more camber, stiffer sway bar and RS3 control arms. The rear uses stiffer bushings and a bigger sway bar. FRONT 5WA407253B left wheel bearing housing 5WA407254B right wheel bearing housing 5WA407621A wheel...
  5. greekspec2

Wiechers rear strut brace

sold
  6. greekspec2

2017 Golf R front seats $600

SOLD
  7. greekspec2

Wiechers rear strut brace

selling my like new Wiechers rear strut bar that I had powder coated white I'm asking $100 plus shipping
  8. greekspec2

correct seat airbag resistor

I'm trying to figure out which resistor to use for my seat airbags since my euro Recaros don't have airbags, I've tried 2.0ohm and 3.3ohm with no luck. I tried switching the wires on the plug and use a different ohm resistor on either seat without luck.....can anyone chime in please
  9. greekspec2

correct seat airbag resistor

I'm trying to figure out which resistor to use for my seat airbags since my euro Recaros don't have airbags, I've tried 2.0ohm and 3.3ohm with no luck. I tried switching the wires on the plug and use a different ohm resistor on either seat without luck.....can anyone chime in please
  10. greekspec2

Clubsport S rear brake pads available from VW/Audi

fyi Clubsport S rear brake pads are now available from your local VW/Audi dealer for me at $120 cheaper than Ferodo DS2500....
  11. greekspec2

euro Golf R dynamic main beam xenon headlights

I'm going to purchase a set of euro xenons for my Golf R but was wondering if the DLA versions would work with the coding switched with VCDS from high beam assist to dynamic light assist. My Golf R has DDC,ACC ect and all the modules are the same between both headlights except the dynamic...
  12. greekspec2

euro Golf R dynamic main beam xenon headlights

I'm going to purchase a set of euro xenons for my Golf R but was wondering if the DLA versions would work with the coding switched with VCDS from high beam assist to dynamic light assist. My Golf R has DDC,ACC ect and all the modules are the same between both headlights except the dynamic...
  13. greekspec2

NEW Goodridge front SS brake lines

I have a pair of new Goodridge SS brake lines for sale asking $55 shipped.
  14. greekspec2

Euro Golf TCR rear lip spolier 5G6827940A041

*****SOLD*****
  15. greekspec2

Golf R Clubsport build

10 weeks later I got my bar in now it's time to send out for powder coating.
  16. greekspec2

New 8" Discover Pro MIB II navigation screen 5G0919606

***sold***
  17. greekspec2

Dynamic Road Sign Display activated

not sure if this has been performed before or not but I got this working today...
  18. greekspec2

6.5" Discover Media display with trim 5GM919605

SOLD
  19. greekspec2

Yosemite.....

I was bored so I took a quick drive