GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CDM MK7

Burger Motorsports JB1 v1 $150

Hey guys, Moved on from the MK7 so need to sell my JB1 v1. This works on all MK7 / 7.5 GTI and Golf R AFAIK but best to double check with George@BMS. I used it on a 2017 GTI. Needless to say this was the single best mod I ever did to the car. Unbelievable how easy it was to install, and how...
  2. CDM MK7

MK7 Partout - 19" Superspeed RF05RR, RS3 Brake Ducts, Endless Pads, WeatherTech

Hey guys, Moving on from the MK7 so everything needs to go. All items are available for pickup only in Orangeville, Ontario. Not willing to ship larger items like the wheels. 1. SuperSpeed RF05RR in 19x8.5 +45 in Matte Black with 235/35/19 Falken Azenis FK510 (used 1 summer, at least 65-75%+...
  3. CDM MK7

Non PP Rear Brake DIY - Questions

Hey guys, A basic question, but I'm taking apart my rear brakes this weekend and wanted to know if there's any surprises I should be aware of? My car doesn't have the Performance Pack, so it's the solid rear rotor - and I do have the manual handbrake. I've had the front brakes apart probably...
  4. CDM MK7

The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

What do you guys think? https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a26147736/2019-volkswagen-jetta-gli-photos-info/
  5. CDM MK7

New Konig Freeform - Flow Formed Wheel

Hey guys, https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/freeform/ Just popped up at SEMA. Comes in 17-18-19" Sizes in a bunch of different widths and offsets. Just the two colors for now:
  6. CDM MK7

B8's In Stock for a Limited Time at ECS

Hey guys, Just got an email from ECS saying they have in stock, ready to ship B8's and B14's for a "limited time". I know a bunch of you were trying to source them, so figured I'd post it up...
  7. CDM MK7

Hub Spacers 7mm - Help Needed With Setup

Hey guys, Need some help with my wheel setup. Car is a 2017 GTI 4-Door (soon to be) lowered on Koni Sport & Eibach Pro Kit. Austin's are 18x7.5 +49, and my 720Form GTF3 wheels are 18x8 +42 which means the outer edge of the wheel comes out an additional 13mm compared to the Austin's...
  8. CDM MK7

Suspension Upgrade - Looking for Input & Experience

Hey guys, Over the winter months I've been researching suspension options for my '17 GTI 4-Door Autobahn (Canadian model, no PP). I've been back and forth between a cup kit and coil-overs and everything in between. Figured I'd inquire with you guys and see what your recommendations would be...
  9. CDM MK7

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Now Available in Standard GTI Size - 225/40/18

Michelin (finally) releases the PS4S in 225/40/18. Great option for those with 7.5" wheels, like the stock Austins on the GTI. Lots of other new sizes available as well. Glad to see they're finally expanding the line...
  10. CDM MK7

GEOMET Rotor Corrosion Protection - Does It Work?

Hey guys, I live north of Toronto, Canada, in an area that uses a lot of road salt during the winter. Looking to purchase new front rotors to match my Endless MX72 pads and keep running into this "Geomet" coating (usually priced at a premium). I'm used to seeing certain areas of the brake...
  11. CDM MK7

312mm Front Rotor Upgrade for Endless MX72

Hey guys, Looking to upgrade my front rotors. I just purchased a set of Endless MX72 front brake pads and am looking for an excellent quality rotor to match the heat /torque requirements of the new pads. In some initial searching I've found a few candidates that I'd consider: ECS 2-Piece...
  12. CDM MK7

MK7 Rust Protection - What Method to Use?

Hey guys, Have a 3 month old 2017 GTI that's approaching it's first harsh winter here in Canada and since this car will be with me for a while, I'm planning on having it treated with some type of rust protection. Whatever method I go with, it will only be applied to the under side of the car...
  13. CDM MK7

Need Some Help Deciding on Wheels

Hey guys, Just picked up a '17 GTI Autobahn in Carbon Steel Metallic, and need some help deciding on some new wheels. I've narrowed it down to a few choices already, both cost-effective flow formed wheels in 18" with very light weight. I've been flip-flopping on both for the last week so...
  14. CDM MK7

Making The Best Of An Open Differential

Hey guys, Just picked up a brand new 2017 GTI Autobahn DSG and had some questions. This is my first VW product ever. I've been exclusively driving Honda for the past 15+ years, most recently in a 2013 Civic Si HFP edition, and before an EP3 hatchback with a JDM K20 Type R full swap, a 98...