GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Sold! Golf R Front Brakes Sold!

Selling a set of Golf R front brakes - $350 $300 shipped, or $300 $250 local pickup in Los Angeles, SFV Backstory: I don't know the mileage on these. The car they came from was involved in a side impact. I wanted Golf R rear brakes for an electronic parking brake retrofit but could only find...
  2. C

Retrofit of facelift BCM into pre-facelift Mk7 (in progress, please help 😬)

Edit: Not sure if this should be the very first line here, but if you decide to do this make sure you get a 315Mhz BCM, if you're in North America. It was suggested to me that that didn't matter because there is an adaptation channel to choose the frequency. I went with a ROW spec BCM. Found...
  3. C

RGB Ambient Lighting (hopes/dreams)... pre-facelift Mk7

Expectation Setting First, this is not a DIY although it may (hopefully) become one at some point. It has been said this is not possible/will not work, and that may still be correct in the end. Possible last update, although I'm always happy to answer questions as I have time I guess one...
  4. C

MK7.5 Golf R Scan/Ad-map Request

So this will be a weird one, especially considering I haven't a Golf R. But anybody here with a 7.5 R (with the ability to select the color, 10 or 30, of their infotainment and dash display) that can share some scans and adaptation maps. Beggars can't be choosers so... ad-maps in CSV form...
  5. C

Part number breakdown inquiry

So hopefully someone here can help me with something regarding part numbers. When looking at suffixes, what does "U" mean? In the example below the "X" means remanufactured, according to some places online. 5Q1 423 055 K - Steering rack 5Q1 423 055 KX - Same steering rack, remanufactured...
  6. C

Brembo NQSBBK

So I'm just going to link to the original FS thread for these... https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-brembo-nqsbbk.379067/ And the thread for those running them... https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/porsche-boxster-4-piston-brakes-nqsbbk-fitted-on-mk7-gti.322527/ I...
  7. C

DCC Retrofit

So I think is the right forum for this topic. I am in the process of the retrofitting DCC to my 2015 TDI. I'll chronicle my adventures along the way, including part numbers, hiccups, etc. in subsequent posts. As the project continues the first post will be updated to include relevant...
  8. C

Mk7 SuperPro Strut Mounts

Sold!!! Selling used SuperPro Fixed Camber Strut Mounts - SKU TRC5000 - $200 Price is pretty firm, will do $175 local pickup, willing to meet within an hour of SFV Full disclosure: I bought them new, had them on the car for about less than 2 full tanks in my TDI, so somewhere under 1,000...
  9. C

MIB II Parts For Sale

I've got a few MIB II parts for sale, all prices shipped in the US Pictures will be added from my phone as I find them, or as requested. Screen upgrade for any MIB II: Sold and shipped! 8" Glass Nav Screen - 5G6919605B - $325 $275 New, screen protector still on it, has been connected to my...
  10. C

Cuzoe's 2015 Golf TDI S Journal

Finally going to start this journal. I will keep this post updated (updated 10/30/2022) with a mod list but will probably respond over the next few weeks with posts about individual mods. I know, no one cares without pics. They're coming, gotta pull them from old phone/camera backups... I...