GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

WTB 18" Durban Wheel OEM

Looking to buy just 1 18" silver Durban wheel but will buy more if I have to just trying to avoid buying new oem PM me located in west chester pa 19380 but willing to travel/pay shipping thanks greg
  2. G

FS: New RacingLine VWR RL Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler MK7 GTI/R

For Sale New, never mounted, no issues/blemishes RacingLine RL Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Fits MK7 GTI and R It's real carbon fiber It bridges the gap between subtle and noticeable No longer available Likely selling the car so getting rid of this Comes with 3M double sided auto tape for install...
  3. G

FS: OEM Roof Rack/Base Carriers/Cross Bars and 2 OEM Bike Racks - S.E. PA

Roof Rack: Used Good condition Covers/Keys included Fits 4 Door MK7 Golf/GTI/R Part Number - 5G4-071-126 (New $300) Bike Rack: Used Good condition Quantity 2 Keys included Part Number - 6Q0-071-128-A (VWXRA00004) (New $350 for two) Price for the set: $450 Currently I am not willing to split...
  4. G

FS: Used JB1 and Data Cable - 300 Shipped Conus

Here is my craigslist ad with photos: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...397150142.html $300 Shipped CONUS Please let me know if you have any questions... Kind Regards, Greg
  5. G

WTB: VWR RacingLine RL Carbon CF Front Lip Spoiler

Want to buy: VWR RacingLine RL Carbon CF Front Lip Spoiler They no longer make them... Paypal Ready! Let me know if you have one and share some photos! Kind Regards, Greg
  6. G

WTB: VWR RL Carbon Front Lip Spoiler

Looking to purchase new or used VWR RL Carbon front lip spoiler... Prefer it to be in great shape... not looking for one with cracks or heavy pitting. Please message me and let me know what you have, preferably with pictures. Thank you, Greg