GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Fs: DBV2 V1 TBB ported + coated, and CTS intake

Selling my DBV2 V1 TBB with a ported and coated housing along with my CTS open intake (with SAI). The turbo has around 6000 miles on it, as does the intake. I've had it for almost 2 years, but the car doesn't get driven much. I have had zero issues with the turbo running ~28psi for the last...
  2. J

Open source tuning solution

Well folks.... It's almost a reality. Open source tuning for the Simos 18. I'm curious how much interest there is in something like this. Posting in R because we all have the same ecu and the golf section is dead. In 2020 I had decided to go hybrid + mpi on my sportwagen. I had been holding...
  3. J

Clutch slip with 6mt/4mo

I posted over on vortex too, but I'm curious what folks over here think. My clutch started slipping with my FBO 6mt sportwagen (on maestro). I'm going to try and figure out how far to go since at this point I would like to do a hybrid or boss kit. That said, there's been some discussion on...
  4. J

FS/FT: MK7 golf SE wheels

Cross posting from vortex I'm selling the mk7 Golf SE wheels that I had on my sportwagen and then on my B6. 17x7 et49, they're in great shape and clean up nice. no center caps. The tires have around 20k on them. One was replaced since I got a gash in a sidewall, so it has ~5k fewer miles...