GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Dealer wants to charge labor for warranty repair bc I have aftermarket intercooler

As an update, took it to Auburn VW and they handled it under warranty with no fuss. Moral of the story is avoid University Volkswagen in Seattle.
  2. C

Replace stock dampers on MSS Streets, change to KW V1, or just give up and go back to stock

I've had MSS Street springs with stock dampers on my 2017 Sport for 2 years / 23k miles. Tires are 235 A/S 3+ on stock wheels. The ride was ok in the beginning (nowhere near the "AMAZING" hyperbole you hear everywhere), but as time went on the ride has gotten rougher and rougher. I was searching...
  3. C

Anyone here have the AWE Touring with a stock downpipe?

I had it with the stock downpipe for a few months before adding the AWE downpipe. I prefer the sound with the stock downpipe. It's exactly what you described.
  4. C

Dealer wants to charge labor for warranty repair bc I have aftermarket intercooler

Good looking out. I was going to go to Bellevue but I'll take it to Auburn instead, thanks.
  5. C

They said since the intercooler was thicker than stock they couldn't get to it the normal way, so they'd have to take off the bumper and put the vehicle into a "service position" where the front core support is partially removed and pulled forward to gain access to the thermostat, and that the...
  6. C

My 2017 GTI Sport is leaking coolant at 33k miles. From my searches this appears common. Dealer said they need to replace the thermostat housing unit and they'd cover it under warranty. I left it overnight, now they call today asking to charge "up to $620 for 4 hours of extra labor" because my...
  7. C

Gallons of water soaked Helix sub

I was transporting water jugs in my trunk when something fell on top of one of the jugs and sliced off the valve of one of the jugs, emptying about 2.5 gallons of water into the rear hatch while driving. The speakers started buzzing and then the whole infotainment shorted out (screen, backup...
  8. C

Mk 7.5 Tail Lights - Control Module Incorrectly Coded

I have a fault that won't clear after installing and coding the MK7.5 Euro OEM tail lights. The tail lights function perfectly but I have a dash light error that says "Fault: Vehicle Lighting" and in OBDeleven the fault says "Control Module Incorrectly Coded" with a fault code of U101400. For a...