GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Jb1& Alum case 2019 Golf R

I should have said it comes with the aluminum waterproof case.
  2. M

Jb1& Alum case 2019 Golf R

JB1 JB1 Aluminum Enclosure For; 2019 golf R $220.00
  3. M

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

You will not be able to buy the vet for under 100 k
  4. M

Mods you're wasting money on...

So the 3 inch down pipe is the Bang for the buck? i am in Florida and have been led to believe that an aftermarket ic Is helpful thanks for all the logical information.
  5. M

Need some help

It was the upper dog mount they are selling that caused me fits. The dog bone is a no brainer except for lining up to rescrew. my rubber looked different than what they were showing. I wanted to do no harm. i called a couple of times and sent email. i did hear back via email hours and hours...
  6. M

Need some help

I just received the 034 dog-bone and insert. i have a 2019 R i have taken out the 21mm bolt as required. i have tried to remove the OEM dog bone. It’s surrounded by rubber and will not separate. I can twist but that’s it. i have tried all day to contact the company. I can’t get anyone at any...
  7. M

2nd track day in 10 years. Homestead-Miami. OEM+ Daily Driver setup

Thanks for the info! i watched the vid. Your instructor did a great job putting the car in the spots. He did a great job driving the car also. I always watch The hair pin,tower and sunset to c how my old students were doing. he had you at the right turn in’s. He has been around that track a...
  8. M

2nd track day in 10 years. Homestead-Miami. OEM+ Daily Driver setup

Can anyone share Sebring times and run group? thks, robin
  9. M

Strange tire wear?

That’s all camber. vw is sacrificing tires for road handling. toe will scrub all the way across the tire. if The tire pressure is 2 high the center of tire will wear. to low and both sides will get worn even with all the camber. Camber side more wear of course. The middle will look better.
  10. M

Road Noise at higher speeds

You could try a tire rotation and c if you can hear a difference.
  11. M

Looking for a shop near ocala

I am looking for a place to instal a jb4 for me. thanks, robin
  12. M

Central Florida Mk7

Ocala 2019 r
  13. M

JB4 with bms cable for sale 350

when I look at the web site it does not say r.
  14. M

I looked on the jb4 site and I don’t believe yours is the right one for a new r good luck with the sale.
  15. M

What happens if I buy it from you and it does not work?
  16. M

I have a 2019 r. Where did you find your information?
  17. M

FS: JB1 rev 2 with data cable and enclosure

Is your price full retail or am I missing something?
  18. M

what is the model number. thanks
  19. M

2021 models

I read in paper today the following; Remember it’s in the paper so it must be true....... Gti comes out in 2021 Mild hybrid 2.0 liter 48 volt electric motor generator 300 horse Unclear if vw will sell golf or r in North America.