GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChronicSPD

Adding Vibrant resonator and expanding stainless pipe

To start, I have the 034 3" downpipe and Remark 2.75" catback. As I've put more miles on the exhaust it has started to drone more. It doesn't bother me much, but in a few months I'll be driving it around 1100 miles to Florida. I already ordered a Vibrant 17950 resonator, reducer, and needed...
  2. ChronicSPD

My Thoughts on Cobb EQT base maps vs Eurodyne

TLDR: Epic awesomeness!! On a more serious note: My car never ran quite right on Eurodyne. Not bad, but not optimal for sure. Let me explain in more detail: I've been tuned on Eurodyne OTS maps since about 1k miles. Yes that's right, at approximately 1,000 miles I tuned the car via Eurodyne...
  3. ChronicSPD

Remark catback

Got the Remark catback exhaust in the mail today, purchased with the $500 off $1000 coupon code from wheelwell.com. Should've taken pics before I put it on the car, but I didn't. Fit and finish is great! Install took about an hour, no real troubles at all, and it fits well with the 034...
  4. ChronicSPD

For those with Dragy

I've been playing with the Dragy the past couple days. While fun, it's kinda disappointing. Launch control is frustrating, the car slowly rolls forward a couple feet and then finally decides to go. That plus some spin in first equals a horrible 2.53 60'. I know I could help spin a little...
  5. ChronicSPD

SumoSprings in rear coils

https://www.supersprings.com/product-category/coil-sumosprings/ Installed a set of the 0.94" SumoSprings in the rear coils today. Mostly I wanted to see if they would help with launch by keeping the rear from squatting so bad. So far they work well! They're just the right size to fill the...
  6. ChronicSPD

Finally installed 034 cast downpipe

Finally installed 034 cast downpipe (added video) I've had the downpipe sitting here for some time now, but decided to wait for the Bendpak QuickJacks to arrive. It's been killing me seeing the downpipe just laying there taking up space in the mancave (it is pretty though). Well, today UPS...
  7. ChronicSPD

ECS upgraded PCV hose kit

Sooo... I noticed a little seeping around my oil cap and back side of the valve cover gasket. Read up on it and oil cap seems common, ordered a new one and no more oil around the cap. Great! Still oil around the valve cover gasket though... upon further inspection it looks like it's the pcv...
  8. ChronicSPD

Not happy with condition on NEW 034 motor mount

So, I was all excited to receive my order from ECS today. I was less excited after seeing the 034 motor mount that seems to have had considerable welding and grinding done to it. Doesn't even seem stiffer than stock. I haven't contacted ECS or 034 yet, but I'm not gonna run this on my car...
  9. ChronicSPD

Thoughts on 034 cast downpipe?

Probably getting a downpipe and intercooler soon, so I'm looking for opinions. I've been searching but can't find much on the 034 downpipe. I know it's expensive, but I like the idea of cast and the factory location cat. Also, the car will keep factory catback, and most likely get the Forge...
  10. ChronicSPD

245/40/18 on stock suspension

I've seen this question a few times. There's not a lot of pics so I figured I throw a few on here. These are 245/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires on TRMotorsport C4 wheels. 18x8 offset 45. Overall I like the look. The wheels were cheap and not quite perfect, but good for the money and...