GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wrath And Tears

PSA: Check your subframe for cracks.

Edit: This has been covered before, and is apparently normal. My bad everyone. It is explained in post #7. I over reacted when the dealership said they couldn't find it, instead of that it is normal. They finally emailed me this morning with the TSB. Well it was a great lesson on why you should...
  2. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

Anyone play? I've started racing in e-sport events with Delta Online Racing. It's really fun, even though I'm pretty darn slow compared to the pro's. I race in the Gallardo Super Cup Championship and the Supermini Championship. Will join the Touring Car races when they start up again as well...
  3. Wrath And Tears

Friendly Reminder

Hey guys and gals! Hope you are all enjoying the forums regardless of issues with individuals you may have. At the end of the day we are all one awesome community with an interest in the same platform. So with that said I want to remind all of you to go to the main section of the forum, scroll...
  4. Wrath And Tears

Stock GTI vs F250 Super Duty

So the truck driver (mid 2000's V8, lifted with large wheels, and annoying lights) was tailgating me across a bridge. I wasn't going slow, but there was traffic in front of me. I had seen him weaving in and out of traffic before he got behind me, so clearly he was in a "hurry". The two lane...
  5. Wrath And Tears

General Wrath's Discussions (Repair Tips and More)

Hey all Wrath here, I wanted to make a thread in GD for two reasons. The main one is to try and promote a local meet up in the Bay Area ,CA. The thread in the local forums is HERE. The reason I'm posting here is for more exposure, since not everyone goes to the regional section. Hopefully...
  6. Wrath And Tears

Bay Area Drive / Car Work

Back in business.
  7. Wrath And Tears

Twin Disc Clutches

Hey all, so call me a noob but I just learned about twin disc clutches thanks to mighty car mods and after some googling saw there are kits for the mk7. Also was only able to find one mention of some one on these forums considering running one back in 2015. I'm DSG so I lose out, but these...