GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johnnloki

2019 4mo tuning options

After a few years of rocking my 2016pp in the summer along with my 04 TDI winter warwagon, I'm considering a move to a 2018 or 2019 4motion Sportwagen year round, with a winter biased upgraded suspension.... (the brand new 2019s have literally just finally been liquidated off the lots around...
  2. johnnloki

New ad campaign for Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires

The greatest celebrity endorsement of all time. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  3. johnnloki

Funniest ads from Tapatalk or Google in general

We all love our tech, but it's irrefutable that our alexa speakers and our phones spy on us. They listen to our conversations to learn what ads to feed to us. Tapatalk does the same, but it adds the ability to capture what you've written, and I'd bet even what you've deleted while writing...
  4. johnnloki

BJ Penn = me sad.

Bj Penn was an unstoppable force. A Brazilian Jujitsu blackbelt with an uncanny flexibility and indomitable spirit. Child to wealthy parents, he didn't need to fight for a living. He didn't need to fight. It was in him. He started practicing BJJ late in his teens, and earned his black belt...
  5. johnnloki

Car models as verbs

A funny thought earlier, I hope that others find it funny and please feel free to add their own. Take the name of a car make or model, and assign what that verb describes. Mustanging: To careen sideways into a crowd of onlookers while doing a burnout. Hondaing: To scream as loudly as you...
  6. johnnloki

Very Unpopular Opinion: The stock summer rubber is pretty good.

The stock summers, Bridgestone S-001s are much maligned on this forum. My set lasted me about 38k kms, with a fair bit of commuting on them. The dry grip was still there, but they were getting pretty slimy in the wet. The Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 are spoken of as an upgrade to the...
  7. johnnloki

Ever been discussion on a Shannonville meet?

Just looking at Shannonville's schedule for this year- No affiliation. Shannonville looks to be almost perfectly mid way between Mississauga and Ottawa... That covers a huge amount of us on here.... Looks like they have 10 separate Mix & match days where you can run on the strip and the track...