GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johnnloki

'16 GTI misfires (intermittenly) under full throttle

Misfires? #Metro https://datazap.me/u/johnnloki/log-1691091275?log=0&data=1-4-11-25 I'm approaching the VAG petro engine auto grenade milage of 100,000 miles. Time to sell and or trade for a Prius? Lol
  2. johnnloki

aux pump issue

In one word? Owasco
  3. johnnloki

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

Same. I go through tires pretty quick, as I drive like an asshole basically all the time. Black Circles .ca is my fave. Quick delivery. Well priced.
  4. johnnloki

Esso Supreme+ 93

Shell 91 is no longer e0, it's now ~E10. Additionally, there is now a Shell 93 popping up all over the place, also E10. The days of E0 fuel are behind us. I mixed corn last year- bought 2 ea 30 Gal cans of E99 (yeah, I tested it) from a 3rd party seller of a guy out of London area. It was a...
  5. johnnloki

aux pump issue

Was a G to get it fixed from the dealership. Got the oil changed while I was at it as I'm feeling lazy. $170 plus tax for an oil change. Oh Emm Gee.
  6. johnnloki

aux pump issue

Mine has pooped the bed as well. Damn. P16C700 code, weird grinding noise after shutdown for a few days now, and now she's dripping some coolant too. Idiot light flashed at 5:30am today. Topped it up and drove to work. When it was time to go home, I topped it up with some distilled at...
  7. johnnloki

The Official Unofficial E85 Ethanol Thread

I bought 2 ea 30 gallon tanks of E98 to add to my E10 94Octane. I was getting 400 kms a tank on E25-E40. I was commuting 120 kms a day. I was hypermiling for nearly half of those tanks so that I could land at a 94 Octane station and be close enough to empty that my pre-measured gas cans of...
  8. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

I didn't say I was available, but I guess, if you ask me niceluuuuhhh............ theriverswillrunredwiththebloodofthenonbeli...... ahem. Pardon me. I have a tourettes tic since my 3rd booster for the vid.
  9. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

That is funny- whenever 4chan goes down, the VWVortex MkIV forums is the internet's closest substitute.
  10. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

You also don't just tolerate my TMNT/Smurfs erotic fan fiction, but help with cliffhanger story arcs. Greatest. Mod. Ever.
  11. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Speaking of Northern Ontario- just like Yoga Pants, the trend of thong bathing suits coming fully into vogue is simultaneously the greatest thing of all time, and objectively fucking horrifying. Happy long weekend, fellow car modding enthusiasts....Protip: as I'm in Northern Ontario right now...
  12. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Stupid terrible Northern Ontario internet... hit send by accident, haven't been able to edit despite multiple attempts. "Personally, I wish there was less CBD spam and more Engrish penis enlargement spam. Read the room, spammers. We modify cars. So obviously, our weiners are small. We don't...
  13. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

Personally, I wish there was less CBD spam and more Engrish penis enlargement spam. Read the room, spammers. We're car guys. We don't have sore joints (that's
  14. johnnloki

State of the Forum..

(insert Borat question/quote)
  15. johnnloki

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Dirty and Hairy!! Good ta see ya, brudder.
  16. johnnloki

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Octane or e-content flashing from home, please.
  17. johnnloki

Not saying this about EQT specifically, but it's not surprising when a company that's not yet nailed down your money gives lots of attention. Three card monte dealers are really nice at first too. It's sales. Customer service is when a new turbo was installed and a week later my engine has a...
  18. johnnloki

Except in this case Apr isn't the expensive option. The cheap bastard in me is interested. Turbo, tune and intake-y bits and bobs for 1.5k US/ 1.95k CDN is a great price. The DTR package is cheaper for me than an IS38 and tune for my GTI. If it's also faster, it's a no-brainer to pick this...
  19. johnnloki

We can see that at least in current state of tune, it's not clearly better than an is38, even with added fuelling pumps. A car that's slower in both 0 to 60 and in 60 to 130 is simply slower. "It's faster above 85MPH" sounds a lot like "Bro, if I hit someone full strength, I can break their...