GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Suspension

Hey guys, just wondering if i could put R-line lowering springs or GTI lowering springs on a mk7 1.4tsi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Suspension

Hey guys, just wondering if you could put R-line lowering springs or GTI lowering springs on a mk7 1.4tsi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Engine mods to 1.4tsi

Hey guys, currently a p plater in Brisbane Australia, and looking to do mods to my 1.4tsi engine. What would be the best mods to do to improve power without it being illegal? Its at 90kw atm. The legal kw rating is about 130kw. Cant go over that
  4. T

WTB: Adjustable Coilovers for 1.4TSI

Hey guys, look for coilovers for my 1.4tsi MK7. Show me what you guys have. Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Engine mods to 1.4tsi

Hey guys, currently a p plater in Brisbane and looking to do mods to my 1.4tsi engine. What would be the best mods to do to improve power without it being illegal? Its at 90kw atm. The legal kw rating is about 130kw.
  6. T

Best Coilover setup?

Im new to VW so not sure about the coilovers? Ive always wondered if Mk7 GTI coilovers would fit on a Mk7 1.4tsi? If not ,could someone lead me to reliable Coilovers that i can put on my car? Got stock suspension on at the moment.
  7. T

1.4tsi modification help?

Hi Guys, Just wanting to know what are some good body kits i could get for my car without breaking the bank? As well as a good coilover setup?:confused: Thanks in advance