GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

****SOLD****MSS Sport kit with Swift Springs

SOLD I rolled on these for roughly 45k. No problems at all,(compared to the adjustable fronts), and they provided excellent ride quality and handling. The Swifts in the rear setup are rated at 280 lbs, and thrust plates for top and bottom will be included to aid in rear adjustment. The Swift...
  2. C

WTB- MK7 GTI Muffler in Louisville,KY area

Like the title indicates, looking for a 2015 to 2017 OEM rear silencer. Within an hour or 2 of Louisville, KY. Shoot me a PM if your nearby and want to get rid of yours. Thanks
  3. C

***SOLD***EQT Stage 1 93octane Cobb Access Port w/ DSG

Cobb Access Port V3 from my 2017 GTI DSG- -Latest Cobb firmware update -Includes all Cobb OTS stage tunes and DSG tunes -EQT Stage 1 93octane with Traction Control v2.0 -EQT DSG Tune v2.03 for use with IS20 -USB cord, OBDII cord, extra faceplate, manual and a couple stickers Had this...
  4. C

*SOLD* Clubsport S Muffler

Had this on the car for about 8k. Went back to oe muffler, as the wife is taking over the GTI. It is in perfect used condition, other than the tips could use a polish. This will fit 2015-2017 GTI. I will include a new vibrant 2.5" clamp with it. It cost nearly $500 with shipping to get it...
  5. C

SOLD

Group 2 JB4 used for about a year or so. Moving on to a tune now that I am past warranty. Updated with latest firmware and set to Map 1 as it came from Burger. Comes complete with Data cable. $315 shipped
  6. C

Sold

I have a set of these. ID is 3”. I tested fitted one on my OE exhaust after taking the chrome tips off. I cranked it all the way down and it was snug but not tight enough. Also, I have clubsport s muffler on the way, so I no longer need these. They would fit perfectly on aftermarket...
  7. C

Sold

SOLD 57.1 centerbore, 5x112, hubcentric and wheelcentric I ran these with my OE wheels. Got new wheels so no longer needed. They worked perfectly and there was/is no vibrations, as you might find with other spacers.
  8. C

Sold!

Sold!
  9. C

SOLD!

I have some new wheels on order, so I am putting my mint condition VMR V801s up for sale. They are on the car until my new wheels arrive, at which time I will have the tires transferred and the 801s boxed up for shipping. They are 18x8.5” 5x112 with 57.1 hub bore, and 45 ET. They are perfectly...
  10. C

Wanted: 2017 Sport Fog light blanks

Looking for a set of fog light blanks that came stock on the 2017 Sport. Maybe you did the foglight conversion and still have them laying around. Hit me up and name your price with shipping. Thanks
  11. C

Nogaros with Michelin A/S 3+

Good condition Nogaros with tires. The rims look really good for 35k. One wheel has 2” curbage, and the others just have minor nics and scatches that are not visible unless close up. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. They have 35k on them, and maybe 3-5k left on them. They will get...
  12. C

Whispbar rack with Rockymounts Brassknuckes bike trays

Here is a set of Whispbar through crossbars with locks. In excellent condition. They are super quiet and have not affected my gas mileage. These are for MK7 Golf,GTI, and Golf R. Much better looking than the OE bars. I am also selling a pair of Rockymounts Brassknuckels bike trays perfect...
  13. C

SRS TEC Bumper Flares

Sold
  14. C

VMR V801 on CSG. What finish?

So my tires have about 5k left on them, and I have been giving some thought to getting some new ones in the near future. You have to get new rims with new tires, right? Although, I really like my OEM Nogaros I can’t help wondering how a set of VMR V801s would look on my Carbon Steel Metallic...
  15. C

JB4 Map 2 to Unitronic 1+

I know there a plenty of threads on the differences between the two, but I need some advice. Currently running a JB4 Map 2. Once again, there is a Unitronic sale. Considering getting the Stage 1+ software, with possibly adding the TCU tune along with it. Can anyone, provide their experiences...
  16. C

Front MSS springs

Sold!
  17. C

FS: Powerflex Hybrid Insert

Sold!
  18. C

JB4 with Data Cable

This was on my car for 12k or so. Updated to the latest firmware. Ran it on map1 and 2. No issues with it. I am the original owner. I will set It to whatever map you desire if you have connectivity issues. SOLD
  19. C

Flow Designs Splitter GTI

Used Flow Design Splitter from Australia. Used for 6 months. Close to indestructible front Splitter for your MK7 GTI. ABS plastic and carbon fiber crack and break easily. This splitter is much stronger but flexible at the same time. Made of polyethylene composite, the superior material. I...