GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

OB11 headlight assist issues

OB11 App issues. My car is a 2016 Golf R with all the assistance technology. A while back I bought the headlight assist and it did not work I kept getting the headlight assist fault. Now fast forward a few months till today. I decided to try to fix it so I ran a scan and central electronics...
  2. T

Spark Plugs for APR Stage 2?

So my question is what plugs should I be running for APR stage 2? On APR’s website it recommends to run NGK R7437-9. If you look at older posts I think APR use to recommend series 8 but now saying 9. But I also found this posted on the VWVortex forum last year (Feb. 28 2017) by an APR employee...
  3. T

Manual - 5th gears whines when on accelerator

When I am 5th gear pushing the accelerator the car whines. It is coming from the transmission area. I have tried searching for issues on the web. I see there is other people with the issue but I do not seeing answers to the problem. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank You Could it be a...
  4. T

Thermostat housing and water pump fail.

Just giving you heads up my 2016 Golf R thermostat housing and water pump started to leak at 25,000 miles. Was fixed under warranty.
  5. T

Broke stock rear endlink. Best replacement?

I broke my stock rear end link and was wandering what is the best replacement? I am running a neuspeed sway bar. End link broke just pulling into a parking lot with no transition.
  6. T

Track Night in America?

I was seeing if anyone is going to do Track Night in America this year at Charlotte Motor Speedway?
  7. T

Neuspeed Air Intake For Sale

I have a neuspeed air intake for sale (black). Only used for $5000 miles. Asking $200 obo with shipping included. Without SAI
  8. T

JB1 REV 2 For Sale

I have a JB1 REV 2 for sale. I went apr stage 2 that is why I am selling it. I am asking $220 with shipping included or best offer.
  9. T

From suspension squeaking and popping FIXED!!

So about a month ago I had a SB 3 clutch installed. When they removed the front left suspension to install the clutch I developed the dreaded front suspension noise. I would remove remove the boot and spray silcone spray up into the shock to stop the noise for about a week. Well I got tired of...
  10. T

JB1 tune and what spacer for downpipe O2 sensor?

I have a a JB1 and I was wandering if anyone has been successful with a spacer on a apr downpipe O2 sensor that does not throw a CEL. I am currently running a DFG spacer. It is facing towards the front of the car.