GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Dealership Performed Work Without Divulging What They Did

TL:DR -- Dealership Service Department did more work on my car trying to fix an issue and didn't tell me what they did. I found out by watching my dashcam. Why? What should I be concerned with? ---- I took my GTI Sport 6MT into a Volkswagen dealership service center for routine service a few...
  2. A

Dealership's Oil Change Guy Stalled my GTI 6 Times (Dashcam)

As a car guy (and someone who takes good care of their things), this was a disheartening thing to witness while reviewing the video from my dashcam after a routine oil change at the Volkswagen dealership. Here's the dashcam of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=766nZy5nLrE Aside from the 6...
  3. A

Front Passenger's Door Can't Be Opened From Outside Handle (Faults)

I believe it was yesterday that I noticed that I couldn't open the passenger's front door (from outside, via the handle). From inside works. I thought it was a fluke and just reached around from the rear door... and forgot about it. But then today, the same thing happened and I explored some...
  4. A

Rear hatch top plastic piece

Just noticed that the top plastic appears the be pulled away. Both sides. It doesn't "snap" back in or anything. Anyone have else have this? It can potentially rattle -- plastic on plastic tapping over a bump. Car is 2 months old.