GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Built 600hp+ 2015 Volkswagen Golf R with DSG and DCC

I am selling my built block 2015 Oryx White Volkswagen Golf R with DSG (automatic dual clutch transmission) and DCC (electronically adjustable ride stiffness). It has factory leather, navigation, Fender audio, heated seats, backup camera and parking sensors. This car makes for a comfortable all...
  2. I

Low compression in cylinder 1

They say you have to pay to play when it comes to modified cars and it looks like I've officially joined that club. A few weeks ago I took the car to the local drag track and after pulling into the parking lot after a pass I noticed my CEL flashing which typically indicates a misfire. I cleared...
  3. I

Stage 3 2015 Oryx White Pearl Golf R with DSG and DCC

Listing cancelled
  4. I

Headlights pointed too low

I noticed recently that my headlights are pointed too low. I've had some work done recently (LPFP install at one shop and tires/alignment at another) so I inspected the headlight level sensor under the car in case it was disturbed but it looked to be in good shape. The headlights are otherwise...
  5. I

Diagnosing haldex issues from logs?

I'm noticing a good amount of wheel spin in 1st/2nd gears when using launch control and wondering if logs can assist in diagnosing haldex issues. I get a good amount of spin with launch control but if I'm just cruising at 3k rpm in 1st gear with traction full off in manual mode I'm not able to...
  6. I

IS38 (Revision H)

I'm selling an OEM IS38 turbo from my own 2015 Golf R with 28k miles on it. It's in great shape and only being sold because I replaced mine with an aftermarket turbo. Selling turbo with OEM turbo muffler for $750 plus shipping:
  7. I

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

I was recently speaking with the owner of a local tuner shop (Equilibrium Tuning) and in discussing MK7 turbo options he let me know that he plans to sell a drop in turbo upgrade for the platform and needed a someone to test it. Naturally I volunteered and am happy to report good results. The...
  8. I

Trouble moving from Eurodyne to Cobb

Has anyone moved from Eurodyne tune to Cobb? I’m working with a local shop on an upgraded turbo and Cobb tune (I prefer Cobb over ED for custom tuning) and the shop is having trouble getting the Cobb to work (base flash looks to apply but load targets stuck at stock levels). The owner of the...
  9. I

Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno

I'm looking at a few turbo upgrade options for the 7R and had the opportunity to get a baseline dyno done. Hoping for a 100whp gain with a turbo and HPFP upgrade.
  10. I

Golf R Haldex Part Number & Cost?

I've been reading a lot about haldex failures on the Golf R's and want to know what the cost of a replacement would be if mine failed? I can take care of the labor so I just need to know the cost of the part. I'm nearing 28k miles and am tuned so I wouldn't be surprised if it goes.
  11. I

Audi TT-RS front brake uprade on a 7R

Figured some of you may not check the other sub forums on a regular basis. Write up on the install: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38889 More pictures: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38886
  12. I

Audi TT-RS front brake uprade on a 7R

The installation is pretty straightforward and pretty much bolt on. You can see modification to the dust shield in the picture. The electronic brake wear indicator plug was looped to stay off so brakes will require visual wear inspection as these brakes aren't compatible with the 7R setup. My...
  13. I

Stage 2 Oryx White 7R with Neuspeed Rse102's and TT-RS brakes

Took a few photos after the TT-RS brake install:
  14. I

OEM 19" Cadiz from MK7 Golf R

I'm selling a set of OEM 19" Cadiz wheels from my VW Golf 7R. Wheels are generally in great shape with only one having significant curb damage. Size: 19" x 8" Offset: 50mm Center Bore: 57.1mm Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Local pickup only, SF Bay Area. Looking for $1000.
  15. I

Installed a resonator delete to go along with my catted downpipe

I just got the resonator delete installed this morning and its a good pairing with my catted downpipe. Still fairly quiet in the cabin in D mode where the rpm's are typically below 3000 and the exhaust valves are closed but aggressive in S mode with the valves open especially above 3000 rpm...