GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bdurrell

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

I can't decide which would be a better daily driver. Had a '19 Golf R and a '19 Corvette and liked them both.
  2. Bdurrell

FS Golf R car cover

New, used once! Purchased from local VW dealership. Cost was $100. Asking $60 plus shipping. If interested, email me at: sgflh02@tampabay.rr.com Thank you.
  3. Bdurrell

APR TCU tune launch rpms

TCU flashed with APR tune on 29 Sep 19. Specifically asked for 4,000 rpm launch. I've only tried a launch once, and engine went to 4k rpm and launched hard, as expected. Today, attempted a second launch and engine only went to 2,000 rpm and since turbo was not spooled up, so launch was slow...
  4. Bdurrell

Covercraft car cover

SOLD! SOLD! Used twice. Has roof antenna pocket. Grey color. UV, Water resistant. SOLD....SOLD.
  5. Bdurrell

Do I need professional help?

At, 70, I cannot control my impulse to buy new cars. I only keep them for a few months and trade them for something new and additionally, exciting. For example: All trades 2014 C7 Corvette for a 2017 Golf R 2017 Golf R for a 2017 C7 Corvette 2017 Corvette for a 2019 6.4L Hemi...
  6. Bdurrell

Disable seat belt chime

Where is this seat belt chime speaker located? I want to unplug it. Or, perhaps someone in central FL has a VCDS and I could go there?
  7. Bdurrell

APR Stage 1 installed today

Reeves Motorsports in Tampa did the install. Received 10% off the $799 APR install ($80) due to military discount. Great people to deal with!
  8. Bdurrell

What IS this?

Found on the rear carpet, after I folded down the rear seats. Only 400 miles, and my car is falling apart.
  9. Bdurrell

2019 R VW emblems

Looking to get some carbon fiber overlays. Some are for the raised up VW logos (7.5 model year R), and some are for the flat VW emblems. I thought since I had a brand new 2019 Golf R, it would be the 7.5 mid year, but the emblems are flat on my car. Date of manufacture on the door jamb is...
  10. Bdurrell

39 psi ?

Is anyone putting 39 pounds of air into their tires as is stated on the door jamb as a minimum? Seems kind of high to me
  11. Bdurrell

Picked up a 2019 DSG

Pics to follow. I did not let them detail it. Iridium Gray Metallic w/7 speed DSG.
  12. Bdurrell

2020 Golf R not dead....

According to Motor Authority, the Golf R has been dropped from the Golf lineup, with only a Value Edition, GTI, and E-Golf remaining available for the 2020 model year. However, this doesn't mean that the Volkswagen Golf R is pining for the fjords, bereft of life; an ex-product. Volkswagen has...
  13. Bdurrell

Should I?

I traded my 2014 Corvette for a 2017 Golf R. Really loved that car. Had the APR Stg 1 ECU and Trans tune done. After 7 months I traded that 2017 Golf R in for 2017 Corvette. Now, thinking of trading the 2017 Corvette in for a 2018 Golf R DSG again. WTF is wrong with me? I can't have...
  14. Bdurrell

2017 Golf R car cover

Purchased from Volkswagen dealer and is a licensed VW car cover. Used twice. Silver in color as new. $100 New was over $200. Email me at:sgflh02@tampabay.rr.com Florida
  15. Bdurrell

FS one 19" Pretoria wheel with new OEM Continental tire

From my 2017 Golf R. Can send pics to your email address on request. Prefer pickup or deliver in Central Fl area. I had been using it in case I needed a spare but I sold my car and kept the wheel and brand new tire. $250. Email me at: sgflh02@tampabay.rr.com
  16. Bdurrell

Who bought my 2017 Golf R from Huston Chev in Florida?

Red 2017 R DSG VIN WVWVF7AU3HW01045 Traded for a 2017 C7 Corvette. Email me at: sgflh02@tampabay.rr.com Thanks
  17. Bdurrell

New Continental OEM tire and 19" Pretoria wheel

I have a brand new never been on the ground Continental OEM tire and 19 in Pretoria wheel for sale that I used in my Golf R for 2017. Willing to let it go for $250 for the Wheel and Tire contact me at 863 602 1313 Haines City Florida
  18. Bdurrell

$4,000 OFF

Visited the Lakeland Florida Volkswagen dealership today and they had 4 Golf R's on the showroom floor at $4,000 off MSRP! That's got to be a good deal. 3 are Blue and have DSG. One is red and has a 6 speed. Sharing in case someone who is in Florida wants a deal.
  19. Bdurrell

New APR DSG Tune

Had the APR DSG tune downloaded 2 days ago. I'm very satisfied. Received 15% off also (military). Crisp, fast shifts, both up and down. A really neat feature ( besides showing what gear you are in on the dash display) is the 3 separate launch rpms you can utilize depending on track...
  20. Bdurrell

Akrapovic available?

Possibly looking to purchase an Akrapovic system. Does anyone know of someone who sells them? Thanks.