GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bdurrell

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

Yes, side vents, rear grills and front grill splitters...
  2. Bdurrell

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

Yes, but have Magnetic ride and NPP exhaust.
  3. Bdurrell

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

It's here. I paid cash at MSRP, $74,900.
  4. Bdurrell

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

I can't decide which would be a better daily driver. Had a '19 Golf R and a '19 Corvette and liked them both.
  5. Bdurrell

New VW Wheels for the R

Cost?
  6. Bdurrell

FS Golf R car cover

New, used once! Purchased from local VW dealership. Cost was $100. Asking $60 plus shipping. If interested, email me at: sgflh02@tampabay.rr.com Thank you.
  7. Bdurrell

Good Golf R Deals ATM

How about $3,686 or more off msrp?
  8. Bdurrell

Do I need professional help?

Thank you. Absolutely. I'm a 20 year member on the Corvette Forum, under "vnamvet". 18 new Corvettes and I firmly believe this may be my last.
  9. Bdurrell

Do I need professional help?

Yes, I just bought a 2019 Corvette Z06 yesterday. I was 322 on the C8 list and felt an 18 month wait wasn't worth it. Great deal....$64,500 ...&TT&L, w/ no dealer fee. Received a crappy $34k for my 2019 3 month old Golf R.
  10. Bdurrell

2017 Golf R spare tire pressure?

And that pressure would be 60 psi. My wifes spare, in her 2019 Beetle Turbo Convertible states this psi.
  11. Bdurrell

creaking noise in passenger side rear of '19 R

That's where my noise was coming from. I searched high and low for that noise and finally found it. After I put the rear passenger seat down it went away so I left it down..... I never thought a wrapping it with electrical tape thank you.
  12. Bdurrell

APR TCU tune launch rpms

I just went out for a spin and brought it up to operating temperature. Evidently I wasn't pushing either the brake or gas HARD enough. Launch hit hard and worked flawlessly and pulls fkn hard. At 70, I guess I've got to do more leg reps at the gym!
  13. Bdurrell

APR TCU tune launch rpms

Oil.
  14. Bdurrell

APR TCU tune launch rpms

15. Bdurrell

APR TCU tune launch rpms

TCU flashed with APR tune on 29 Sep 19. Specifically asked for 4,000 rpm launch. I've only tried a launch once, and engine went to 4k rpm and launched hard, as expected. Today, attempted a second launch and engine only went to 2,000 rpm and since turbo was not spooled up, so launch was slow...
  16. Bdurrell

911 C4S to Camaro SS 1LE to Golf R

Go to Reeves Motorsports in Tampa. I've had my 2017 & 2019 Golf Rs tuned to Stage 1 ECU and TCU. 93 Octane and Hi torque tune. You'll run a 12 flat at 114 and have an awesome and very quick R......
  17. Bdurrell

Has anyone traded in a tuned Golf R?

My 2017, with 7,500 miles, was traded in with an APR Stage1, 93 octane ECU & DSG tune. Told the Chevrolet dealer about them and they said no problem. The new owner contacted me a month later, through this forum, and told me that he had purchased my Golf R and said that he was happy with the...
  18. Bdurrell

911 C4S to Camaro SS 1LE to Golf R

I know how you feel. I've gone from a 2014 C7 to a 2017 Golf R to a 2017 C7 to a 2019 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack to a 2019 Golf R....whew. Now APR ECU & TCU tuned and tons of fun....
  19. Bdurrell

Need car cover suggestions.

Got a new one, used once, by Covercraft, purchased from my local VW dealership for my 2019 Golf R. Absolutely as new, in original box. No rips, tears, or stains. Can be yours for $75 and shipping. New cost was over $140. Not sure how to mail it to Canada from Florida though!